Post Your Motorcycle

The official 2015 Repsol. Replaced the navy with white. It looks real nice.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/9EAC534C-570E-40EF-8F5C-C1CD2996705D.jpg.html
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/76A6943C-AB56-404B-B3C5-1452D2EC355F.jpg.html
The new r1 is dope.
Whole bike is A1 except the back seat. All the bikes are starting to transition to single seat style. The whole seat was cut out n see thru. o_O other than that the bike was light af n easy to lean on.

Then there was this mf'err [emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji]

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/AF7BECA8-8231-4AE6-B5DD-5F18EC46F182.jpg.html
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/7A7A774E-9510-4AE4-BDB1-DA100D708D01.jpg.html

Me n my boys was talmbout this bike. We could only see this as a drag bike.
210 hp street version and 300hp track jawn :/
Reddic. Super motto bikes are at 240hp.
Crazy indeed...
But I don't see the supercharger being a smooth transition on the engine when leanin on Cornering.
Dope bike regardless.

^it has wings tho...I wonder if they'll keep them on the production bike?
The "winglets" are on the final production model. They are on the h2R model only tho. The whole front end is carbon fiber. The kawi rep was sayin it's 50 lbs in difference of weight :wow between the h2 VS h2R.

:pimp: Welcome to the world of two wheels.

Be safe out there bro.

I put Gina in storage for the winter. :frown:

Taking the msf course on march during the week of spring break.

Thinking about getting the ninja 300 with abs as my first bike and prob my only. just want something to commute to school with.

looking for a forum where I can get ALL of the info on Harley's. Gonna hopefully build one from scratch in 2015.

Basically looking for the NT of Harley's.

Last edited:
looking for a forum where I can get ALL of the info on Harley's. Gonna hopefully build one from scratch in 2015.

isn't hdforums.com the main one? I've been doing research as well..looking to make an upgrade in the early 2015.

Still deciding between the Iron 883 or the Harley Street. It seems like the Street will be better since i live in NYC..but the fairing is too SOA-ish.

a blinkin a blinkin

i think that looks really cool..but it reminds me of the HA's death head too much.

Man i wana get a bike. Never riden one tho. Been lookin at r6's latley.

All i drive is big body silverados, but im tryna transition into bikes.

Always like harleys but i wana get a sports bike.

How is the test to obtain a license?

^
The test is not hard. You should definitely look into the msf course. It'll really get your foot in the door on safe riding and get you into some good habits. The course I took was 2 days (7am - 5pm) and consisted of around 1/3 class room and 2/3 riding. Out of the class of 7, only one failed out.

Exam was the figure 8, swerving, quick stop, and a right turn.

Looking at getting a Harley Sportster sometime in 2015. In the mean time, I'm looking at getting a leg sleeve done soon. What do you guys think of this? I just drew it up at work. :lol:

http://s417.photobucket.com/user/khodge2/media/C9AB8EBD-668F-4A8F-A493-172080DD1CA8.jpg.html

I want to add a quote pertaining to the rider lifestyle, or something about living fearlessly, but I can't think of anything. What do you think NT?

I like it, but whatever you do, DO NOT GET THAT TATTED. Nothing good will come due to the resemblance to the death head

isn't hdforums.com the main one? I've been doing research as well..looking to make an upgrade in the early 2015.

Still deciding between the Iron 883 or the Harley Street. It seems like the Street will be better since i live in NYC..but the fairing is too SOA-ish.

a blinkin a blinkin

i think that looks really cool..but it reminds me of the HA's death head too much.

I visited that one but didn't exactly find too much info I was looking for. I need info on rebuilding an evo engine. Recently started my project, a '99 Softail, frame, engine, ******, and some spare parts for $1650 :pimp: :nthat: I'll probably be going hard on the project around summertime, have a budget of absolutely no more than 7K. Gonna take it to Sturgis and Reno when I'm 21 :pimp:

I wouldn't go for the Iron 883. imo it's extremely small of a bike. Idk how tall you are or how much you weigh, but me at 6'0" and 235ish lbs, I would look like a clown on a pocket bike.

Not only that but, it's just a small junk bike that you'll get bored of in no time. The streetglide is just a couch on wheels. imo, especially since you're in NYC, I'd say the only way to go would be a Dyna. You can score a really good deal on a kickass FXR for a good price. Nothing better than an FXR or FXD :pimp:

Man i wana get a bike. Never riden one tho. Been lookin at r6's latley.

All i drive is big body silverados, but im tryna transition into bikes.

Always like harleys but i wana get a sports bike.

How is the test to obtain a license?

The test isn't hard at all. A few hours of studying and you'll be fine. With that being said, I HIGHLY recommend you take the MSF course. I had experience in riding when I took it and I found gems in it. They teach you the basics and foundations of riding. Everything from shifting, using the clutch,how to brake safely, take turns etc. It should be required for people to take it imo.

^
The test is not hard. You should definitely look into the msf course. It'll really get your foot in the door on safe riding and get you into some good habits. The course I took was 2 days (7am - 5pm) and consisted of around 1/3 class room and 2/3 riding. Out of the class of 7, only one failed out.

Exam was the figure 8, swerving, quick stop, and a right turn.

idk where you're at, but I didn't have to take the riding course at the DMV because I took the MSF course, and I was a minor when I got my M1 license.

my local yamaha dealership has one of the first r1 in the US back in decemeber, bike is sick in person

10599393_10152919316662641_2940229978874787470_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom