Post Your Motorcycle

Notice the difference

^ that's a fake one.

i don't know enough about jackets to tell what is and/or isn't fake, but i'm pretty sure the "official" repsol leathers are alpinestars; but i think in the states joe rocket licenses the honda brand for some of their gear...

^ the one posted isn't an Alpine Star jacket. They didn't make Alpine Star jackets available. Now the Nicky Hayden and the rest of the crew might have had Alpine Star jackets. Joe Rocket made them one year and I think Honda released some as well. You can also see the tag. It says Repsol, not the logo. I know a bunch of leather companies made the jacket and gloves. You can also see the difference in patches. The quality is different, like the differences in sneakers and jerseys. You can tell which is off and which is cut correctly.

Last edited:
School me on replica jackets. Does it mean the same thing in the motorbike jacket world as it does in to world of sneakers? I'm looking to buy a joe rocket Suzuki jacket from the eBay and what not. :nerd:

^ it's not the exact jacket that they wear on the track, it's a cheaper duplicate available for retail. If you're buying the Suzuki jacket, just be careful because there's so many fakes out there of all the racing jackets. Pay close attention to the details of the patches and small details. Good luck.

I found the 07 Repsol that has eluded me for so long. Ridiculously low miles. I think I might have to pull the trigger.

Honest answer fellas, how often to you guys slip into neutral while coming out of first gear and rave the hell out of it? its embarrassing. I find myself doing it at least once every time I ride out, I still consider myself in a rookie stage. I notice it always happens when I'm wearing sneakers.

Last edited:
That never happens to me. But my GSXR has GP shift, so that might be a factor as to why. Though it never happened much to my recollection in my R6.

Honest answer fellas, how often to you guys slip into neutral while coming out of first gear and rave the hell out of it? its embarrassing. I find myself doing it at least once every time I ride out, I still consider myself in a rookie stage. I notice it always happens when I'm wearing sneakers.

Meh.....
Just hit it harder.

It happens once in a while. Just need to make sure you upshift firmly and you'll be ok. Its one of those things that gets better with experience. I usually wear Jordans (12s) when street riding with no problems.

Stopped messing up my kicks when riding. Bought a pair of black construct timbs. Can't go wrong with a classic.

Yeah. My MC clubs goes to this guy in Bmore that can basically make anything. He's the go to for a lot of MC Clubs actually.

The foamposite, flags, and the Riverdale one were custom made for me. If you can google it, he can make it.

(Semi close up to show details)

Stopped messing up my kicks when riding. Bought a pair of black construct timbs. Can't go wrong with a classic.
i hated using a pair of timbs i couldnt feel the shifts toes were too thick.

i was looking at some palladiums.

Yeah. My MC clubs goes to this guy in Bmore that can basically make anything. He's the go to for a lot of MC Clubs actually.

The foamposite, flags, and the Riverdale one were custom made for me. If you can google it, he can make it.

(Semi close up to show details)

since your in the area holla at him and see whats the deal...

find out what and lets get a head count of who wants it from early...

NATRIX916

A Blinkin

me and yourself are up for it

Back
Top Bottom