Post Your Motorcycle

Sorry for the repost but did most f you guys pass the permit test and the driving exam first time through? I'm gonna try and take at least the permit test soon and save up for a bike....

I passed the permit test on the first try. In NY there are more questions about traffic signals and drinking alcohol than actual motorcycle questions. Pretty hard to fail if you have a driver's license already. As for the road test, I took the MSS course, you'll learn things there you would normally learn the hard way. I would definitely recommend it to any new rider.

Just picked up a 2010 CBR600RR and had a question some of you experienced riders might be able to help me with.

Driving her home I felt the back tire fishtail a few times at low speeds which concerned me a bit. Tires are still pretty new with only 2500 miles on the bike. Also could feel when the front tire was going over uneven surfaces (not potholes) if that makes any sense.

Kind of made me feel uncomfortable. By comparison I rode an 2005 r6 for about a week which gave me the urge to buy my own and never felt these issues.

Am I thinking too much, could it be how different the bikes are, or should I have someone take a look at her?

Thanks and I'll post a pic asap.

Just picked up a 2010 CBR600RR and had a question some of you experienced riders might be able to help me with.

Driving her home I felt the back tire fishtail a few times at low speeds which concerned me a bit. Tires are still pretty new with only 2500 miles on the bike. Also could feel when the front tire was going over uneven surfaces (not potholes) if that makes any sense.

Kind of made me feel uncomfortable. By comparison I rode an 2005 r6 for about a week which gave me the urge to buy my own and never felt these issues.

Am I thinking too much, could it be how different the bikes are, or should I have someone take a look at her?

could definitely be the difference between bikes, you might need to adjust/check your suspension, check your tire pressure(s)...what were you doing when you felt the rear sliding out on you? could be you rode over an oil spot, or the road might have been patched asphalt (the patches look like veins in the street & the change in grip from the asphalt to the less grippy 'veins' will cause the rear to slip a bit) maybe look at the treads in the rear? I believe 600rrs come with Dunlop qualifiers from the fty, which are decent but not very sticky...in any case if you are uneasy about it you prolly should have it checked out for peace of mind, did you not feel these during the test ride?

^^ I felt it once in the back tire during the test ride but shrugged it off as road conditions or the tires just not being warmed up yet. Then when I felt it a third and fourth time that's when I felt more concerned.

I'll check some of the things you mentioned and I appreciate the feedback. Also, what is the standard procedure when you feel that? I know its quick and doesn't last long sometimes so you don't have a lot of time to react but for example if you keep accelerating could you lose complete control? It's probably safes to just grab the clutch and let off I assume.

nah, honda is just trash...

>D

Real talk am I the only one who hates how the gixer looks
GSXRs on the same road as CBRs, getting uglier each revision.

pimp.gif

750 GSXRs are so fun to ride tho. Almost perfect.

Last edited:
Just copped my new bew.
01 f4i
7,600 miles.
MIIIINT
Never seen such clean f4easy like this.
My boys are like u need to keep her stockn not stunt it out. -__-
I'm a stunt it out but keep it as a sleeper.
Impakteck sub frame, cage n 12 bar should be here next wk. got a 48T rear n 1 down front sprocket to go along a 520 chain. I think that should be the most important thangs. Also got some clips that I will cop next check.
Can't wait :evil:

I'm hoping to have my bike looking similar to this by next season. Anybody but parts online? Where do you guys get your stuff?

I'm hoping to have my bike looking similar to this by next season. Anybody but parts online? Where do you guys get your stuff?

Shouldn't be to hard to do within a day bruh.
All the green on the bike was rattle canned besides the trim on wheels n chain.

Just copped my new bew.
01 f4i
7,600 miles.
MIIIINT
Never seen such clean f4easy like this.
My boys are like u need to keep her stockn not stunt it out. -__-
I'm a stunt it out but keep it as a sleeper.
Impakteck sub frame, cage n 12 bar should be here next wk. got a 48T rear n 1 down front sprocket to go along a 520 chain. I think that should be the most important thangs. Also got some clips that I will cop next check.
Can't wait
devil.gif
Nce f4i
smokin.gif
,  It wont be so clean after a few lot session though 
laugh.gif

This is the cleanest stunt f4i ive seen this year

Ok we got a professional powder coater here
laugh.gif
hmmmm....

not sure how to take that....

rattle can paint will wear off on the first ride especially in the heel guard area....

then again don't expect much knowledge out of a guy who rides an F4i.....
roll.gif

hmmmm....

rattle can paint will wear off on the first ride especially in the heel guard area....

then again don't expect much knowledge out of a guy who rides an F4i.....
roll.gif
why is that 
indifferent.gif

we just use the f4i for stunting because its very tough and has a very strong frame

most of us who ride/stunt f4i's can take a bike apart and put back together in half a day

its people in here with some new, bad *** bikes paying to get their oil changed and wanting to take their bike to a shop to get the chain tightened 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

why is that 
indifferent.gif

we just use the f4i for stunting because its very tough and has a very strong frame

most of us who ride/stunt f4i's can take a bike apart and put back together in half a day
i don't do stunts....

im a track and some street rider that grew up around motorcycle racing and shops....

just standard trash talk...

hmmmm....

then again don't expect much knowledge out of a guy who rides an F4i.....:rofl:

:lol:
It's guys like u that I rip n cut pass on my sticky days in the canyons n then yank a wheelie on yo *** while u like "I got a better bike tho...."

N
FYI homie
The f4i is a StuntBike.

#trashtalk

But to the powder coat comment.
Yes many dudes do rattle can parts on the bike ALL day long.

Nce f4i :smokin ,  It wont be so clean after a few lot session though :lol:

This is the cleanest stunt f4i ive seen this year

Thanks bruh. Glad u appreciate f4easys.

That's a nice one at that.
Def gonna hook her up with some new shoes soon.
Ill keep u posted when my goodies come in n are mounted on her :evil:

laugh.gif

It's guys like u that I rip n cut pass on my sticky days in the canyons n then yank a wheelie on yo *** while u like "I got a better bike tho...."
My man you have it so twisted....

Homestead, Daytona,  Palm Beach MS Park, Laguna.....Pick your poison....

My man you have it so twisted....

Homestead, Daytona,  Palm Beach MS Park, Laguna.....Pick your poison....

Forum Post Count:

7/18/12

bruh yeen in these streets.
you on NT all the time :rofl:

im located in San Diego bruh.
#active

Back
Top Bottom