**POST YOUR MULTIPLE PLAYER JERSEYS**

very, very old pic, but i haven't bought any new stuff since.

a3dx86.jpg
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

all your joints look suspect paul MJ. i need any jordan bulls authentic thats not the rookie in a sz 48-52 im willing to pay good for them.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

1-ijapino where can i cop that yellow laney jersey?? I need that in my life!!
2-paulmj you definetely shut it down with your jerseys but the black alternate and the mcdonald's all american are fake for sure.
Jordan wore the all american but it was red white and blue.The only place i've seen it is at the NBA hall of fame.

P.S. PM me if you're looking for that home 45 authentic, i can provide you a link for one in a sz 52 ive seen floating around.

Nice collections everyone. Look like a lot of people love jerseys like me. I was going to post my Nike J
ordan jerseys but looks like someone beat me to it grrrrr. Jk. I willjust post so of my favorites. Especially the Bulls Authentic shorts
tongue.gif

I might post some of my other Champion Authentics. I love them more then my nike ones cause they are made in the USA
pimp.gif

i have the jordans, the kobes, blah blah....

but these are my favorite.

now to add the white penny orlando champion jersey....

77525a186b86b11760186155e3593ebd17de2dc.pjpg

Tune Squad... Never saw that one, nice find.

Believe it or not, i do not collect jerseys, neither do i have one single jersey for myself.

Never really liked jerseys for some reason.

man good stuff everyone................bib10 man that grizzly jersey is dope......and that old black kings jersey i need back in my life.....

this is all i have left......i had just a little more spurs jerseys but i loose one everytime they win a ring when i celabrate....i guesss beer and celabratingaint the smartest thing
roll.gif

15eu836.jpg

man i wish yall could c t21d jersey collection .......it is........
pimp.gif

everyone nice collections paulmj sorry to infor your alternate..and your mcdonalds jersey is fake...ill be posting my collcet shortley

Back
Top Bottom