Post your name and a fact about yourself

Hey Andre. My mom was being difficult 18 years ago and my full name is DaEndre (day-awn-dray). My twins name is DaWoyne. (Day-juan)
Since you are the taller twin, i must ask; are you the younger twin??

I have a twin too and I'm taller with a much wider body flame.

My name is Ricky (Pretty Ricky is what they call me) and I was the flyest dude H.S. I drive a Porsche 911 Turbo. Anyways I gotta run, I'm going to my H.S reunion tonight. They giving out this Man of the Decade award tonight so you know ya boy gotta look fly for the ladies. and i'm taking home that trophy baby! can't wait to see all the people I went to HS with. Especially this big eared dude Martin. I use to crack on him all time in HS. I remember when I took his girl from him. he couldn't compete with this. she was too good for him so I had to take her. long story short, I dumped her after HS because I was moving on to bigger and better things so I couldn't afford to be stuck with her (gotta maintain my image and my rep. Pretty Ricky don't mess with stragglers, know what I sayin?) he probably still mad at me till this day, but I don't care. I heard he's a radio DJ for WZUP now (never heard of that station, Pretty Ricky don't got time to listen to no small chump change radio station ya dig?) I'm gonna be stuntin on everybody at that reunion. I bought this fly yellow suit that cost about $2,000 (that's nothing to Pretty Ricky though. Pocket Money) anyways, I rambled long enough so I'm gonna let y'all go. I'm bringing my assistant with me and I told them to bring their camera so they could record the reunion. When I get home, I'm gonna let my assistant upload the vid to youtube so you could see ya boy Pretty Ricky in action! This is Pretty Ricky, signing out.

Hello everyone,

My name is Jimmy. I am a very fun person to hang around with. I love long walks on the beaches and absolutely love listening to the rustling of the leaves during these beautiful fall months. 

Last edited:
My name is Rich. I feel naked if I dont have Unis or Krink pens on my person. Just keepin it real.   

Last edited:
hi my name is Dre. i have a twin who's taller me and had braids at one time, so we called him Snoop.

Dre & Snoop.
My name is Andre and I have a twin who I am taller than

Whats your twins name? Mine is Andrew. Andre and Andrew
Hey Andre. My mom was being difficult 18 years ago and my full name is DaEndre (day-awn-dray). My twins name is DaWoyne. (Day-juan)

Since you are the taller twin, i must ask; are you the younger twin??
Older too

My name is Ed, despite my avi, I'm not a Knick fan at all. I also play the violin.

My name is Ricky (Pretty Ricky is what they call me) and I was the flyest dude H.S. I drive a Porsche 911 Turbo. Anyways I gotta run, I'm going to my H.S reunion tonight. They giving out this Man of the Decade award tonight so you know ya boy gotta look fly for the ladies. and i'm taking home that trophy baby! can't wait to see all the people I went to HS with. Especially this big eared dude Martin. I use to crack on him all time in HS. I remember when I took his girl from him. he couldn't compete with this. she was too good for him so I had to take her. long story short, I dumped her after HS because I was moving on to bigger and better things so I couldn't afford to be stuck with her (gotta maintain my image and my rep. Pretty Ricky don't mess with stragglers, know what I sayin?) he probably still mad at me till this day, but I don't care. I heard he's a radio DJ for WZUP now (never heard of that station, Pretty Ricky don't got time to listen to no small chump change radio station ya dig?) I'm gonna be stuntin on everybody at that reunion. I bought this fly yellow suit that cost about $2,000 (that's nothing to Pretty Ricky though. Pocket Money) anyways, I rambled long enough so I'm gonna let y'all go. I'm bringing my assistant with me and I told them to bring their camera so they could record the reunion. When I get home, I'm gonna let my assistant upload the vid to youtube so you could see ya boy Pretty Ricky in action! This is Pretty Ricky, signing out.
Bruh....

Last name ever.
First name greatest.

Like a sprained ankle I ain't nothing to play with.

My name is a pimp named slickback. No not slickback. A pimp named slickback, you gotta say the whole thing like a tribe called quest.

my name is Avery.

Im 23, banged about 40 females in my life, cool laid back. Real og in the sneaker game. I started in a small town in the country.

Well my name is Will, west Philadelphia born and raised. On the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys, they were up to no good, Started making trouble in my neighborhood! I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

Last edited:
My name is Eddy and I'm probably the pickiest eater you'll ever know
following things I have never tried and probably never will :
Ketchup
Mustard
Big Mac
Whopper
Mayo
Clam Chowder
Any Fish
Anything that has been stored in a can

W/o the Chicken I honestly dont know how I would survive....

my name is whyhellothere anne hathaway & i thought i was alone until now

My name is Eddy and I'm probably the pickiest eater you'll ever know
following things I have never tried and probably never will :
Ketchup
Mustard
Big Mac
Whopper
Mayo
Clam Chowder
Any Fish
Anything that has been stored in a can

W/o the Chicken I honestly dont know how I would survive....

:wow: another person that refuses to eat the nastiness called fish

tumblr_m6w93xxQoI1razoyto1_500.gif

Last edited:
hi hello, my name is bryan & i'm a penguin...

Back
Top Bottom