Post your NEs/starters/furry kangols/etc....vol 2

Seeing how the last thread got locked becuase of people sellin. Hopefully it doesn't happen here, so lets keep it clean and leave the sellin where itbelongs. Ill try and get a collection post up
pimp.gif
(Boston sucks)

lol mods gettin tight in my other post that got locked money said try it again and kiss my membership goodbye lol like i cant make another one but its all goodill move them to the buy/sell lets get back to what we all love FITTEDS

ust put it in your sig. 'icopjordans23'

i wish i could join uptowns.net

BUT ITS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH AND THEY HAVENT APPROVED MY MEMBERSHIP... SUP WITH THAT?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

ust put it in your sig. 'icopjordans23'

i wish i could join uptowns.net

BUT ITS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH AND THEY HAVENT APPROVED MY MEMBERSHIP... SUP WITH THAT?

ask prymone.

kingcrux shattering people dreams. how did the cap thread not have tons of bans ? there was war in that thread and some how we made it this far. GOAL for thisthread 300 peaceful pages.

Everyone knows. New thread = Collection pics. Bring em outtttttttttttt !

* Reserving this post *

eCap update up. you might like this one knivesdesu ..
nerd.gif

EDIT- Edit the thread title. +$+* looks whack.

ayo...got my expos fitted from rocknjocks today....word to them...ship in a lil bit bigger box next time...plz

Originally Posted by siirkus

eCap update up. you might like this one knivesdesu ..
nerd.gif
siirkus... You already know. I love that you guys only left one wing orange and the rest is brown/white. It really makes the logo jump out at you.Props to whoever designed that one.

That cubs is ill too actually, apparently all my pick ups recently are either cubs or redwings
laugh.gif
... Ah well, money well spent. I'll place my order after work, and hopefullyput up some collection pictures as well.

SMH, still no "K" fitteds. This is just like when I go into gift shops & look for those mini license plates & not being able to find my name.All I ever see are "Kevin" & "Kyle" but nothin' in between. I'm about to get on some anti Crap City stuff......

LOL. Kerry there's really no logos with just a 'K.' The only ones i can find are whack. The only one that's OK is the Kingsport Mets.

there's really no logos with just a 'K.' The only ones i can find are whack
Man excuses are like drunk uncles, everybody got one. I will be returing to your place of business very soon & I trust that I will be greetedwith extreme courtesy. If not, I'm hopin' up on that glass display & takin' a leak on every fitted within radius. Nah I'm kiddin', Ihave no accuracy. I will be stoppin' by though because it's been a strong minute since I been there. Last time I was there ya'll wasn't evensellin' hats. Ya'll was just a spot that sold headbands & scratch offs. I miss ya'll, I shall be back soon
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom