Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO! I'm snipin' his $@$ real unannounced like. Son said something about the back of my neck smelling like a pack of franks or some jive like that a few months back. I ain't forgot !#$+*.
Yes, I absolutely remember that homie. I apologize in advance for what I said. I was a completely different person back then, very angry, verybitter. Lots changed since those days. I got a strong loving white woman operating in my life right now, my money's pretty good, so I aint wildin' nomore. I'm gettin' up there, I'm turnin' 29 in June, so I aint poppin' off nomore. I just wanna organize one last NT summit before I call ita wrap & move away to Vermont wit' my vanilla queen. You're a good dude in my book Ant, I like them big ol' Clarance Carter shades you berockin' & I know you one of them cool downsouth dudes that be eatin' red velvet cake for breakfast & all that. I got a cousin down south namedRicky that be doin' all that husky stuff. So it's all love on this end homie. I'm on my P's & Q's sir, no problems here...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I'm snipin' his $@$ real unannounced like. Son said something about the back of my neck smelling like a pack of franks or some jive like that a few months back. I ain't forgot !#$+*.

smh.gif

why..o why doesnt anybody use that sox logo...just got tht tatted too..
Damn! That's loyalty.

But I do want that logo on a grey joint, black bill.

DF!!!
lol..naw the tat had alot more meaning behind it though than just being a fan

Does anyone here own those 3m reflective yankee hats from myfitteds.com? I was wondering if they were really reflective? more than the jordan v's tongue?

I know its just like sometimes there is a difference like how the 3m tongue on the 2000 retros and Og 5s tongue are bright as heck compared to the 2006-07retro 5s when I see pictures of them together with the flash on.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

smh.gif

why..o why doesnt anybody use that sox logo...just got tht tatted too..
Damn! That's loyalty.

But I do want that logo on a grey joint, black bill.

DF!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my personal favs are the orlando magic joints , the cookie monsters , and anything that has a red wings , and a NJ devils logo even though i got just 1 devilsfitted. i wish CC would bring back da pinstripe :ohwell:

Holla at me CC.

always looking to cop new things any one got 7 1/2 get at me on the pm tip.

been on the hunt for the Cool grey cookie monster , purple with pink , and the blue with white NE flag haze eye
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, and da Red MOB.

all red calgary flames and red dipset fitteds are crack. You guys should start taggin your pics....

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

lmao @ saying a white woman coulda just said woman lol. yo they taped a rap city segment at dome. Got it off the dome blog. (hopefully the embed code works I aint never posted it before).

Rap City Detroit Teaser- Dome/Revive from DOME on Vimeo.

EDIT
dome needs an online store.

lol good looks on posting the video but its rap city detroit, so its not BETs rap city, still good exposure though. and i plan on dropping an online ite soonand nice red wings chillxbattle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did the mets citi field fitted disappear from myshirts I cant seem to find it.

anyway....
ept_sports_mlb_experts-535594037-1231804975.jpg

make it happen as a side patch myshirts. All navy crown+brim/grey underbrim with batterlogo on the back and NY logo on the front..

edit
o my bad myones I thought it was rap city from bet. Havent seen bet rapcity for years so I have no idea what the format of the show looks like anymore.

Video Music Box>>>>BET

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Video Music Box>>>>BET
TRUTH!

Damn, you just took me on a nostalgia trip...used to remember catching Video Music Box on late night Saturdays...

I need some New Era boxes
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

That braves is serious
pimp.gif

cosign.

20 fitteds too much? you shouldnt feel guilty for buying cool stuff you like(unless you a deadbeat on all your other bills). 50 fitteds is too much and I knopeople in hear got more than that...

Back
Top Bottom