Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

fresno-grizzlies-fitted-baseball-cap-59fifty-new-era_11.jpg
fresno-grizzlies-fitted-baseball-cap-59fifty-new-era_2.jpg
indiana-pacers-fitted-baseball-cap-59fifty_new-era.jpg

pacers and new fresno grizzlies fitteds. pics from strictly fitteds

Had that Fresno Grizzles fitted almost a year ago from Myshirts.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fresno Grizzles "Get your fitted on" commercial.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

^CC did a Baltimore orioles a couple weeks back there should be plenty of hats there just look its NOT that hard
b10177_ORLANDObpinbB.jpg
where can i buy this magic fitted?

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

These came in yesterday. $10 NewEra fitted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

green underbrims for the 456.

how come they have the circle batter logo sticker on the underbrim? Arent authentics supposed to have that rectanglur sticker on the underbrim? jw

They don't have that sticker because they are not authentic. They are part of the cooperstown collection.

^^Yea he's right...they are from the Cooperstown collection. You get those from distant replay??I was late and many sizes were gone. I need that Reds captho. I like the reds without the shadow like they have now.

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

These came in yesterday. $10 NewEra fitted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good stuff, I was a little heated they were low on sizes but at that price you can't complain. I picked up two of the Angels and the whitecrown 96 Mets myself.

On a side note +%#% FedEx. I live in a big apartment complex w/ alotta college kids/foot traffic and bc my girl and me are usually out at classes whendeliveries get made, we put up a sign telling UPS/USPS/FedEx to leave packages at the office. Turns out the office was closed at 3 so the FedEx worker puts thehats' package in a plastic bag, ties it around the door knob and leaves it there.
mad.gif
So the hats were sitting out in the open for a good three hours bc the worker was too lazy to come back the next day.

Back
Top Bottom