Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I'm not supporting colonizers.

Sadly thats how it is now. Everything becomes a flip quickly.

I actually wanted the Blue Jays Tim Hortons one.

Oh I get it, man. But compared to what some customs are reselling for, $20 over isn’t terrible. Regardless, it’s still dumb for a hat.

Dudes is out here camping out for 10 hours for a hat out here in LA! Couldn’t be me…ever.

man that's the crazy thing. Out in NYC there's areas that have 5-10 custom fitted stores within like a 2-3 block radius so if someone wants a custom fitted they have plenty to choose from. Areas where there's only 1-2 stores, people go nuts.

Side note: Hatclub did a patchless, gray UV drop today and the hats were easy money. Copped 2 with no stress. If they had patches it would've been bot city

man that's the crazy thing. Out in NYC there's areas that have 5-10 custom fitted stores within like a 2-3 block radius so if someone wants a custom fitted they have plenty to choose from. Areas where there's only 1-2 stores, people go nuts.

Side note: Hatclub did a patchless, gray UV drop today and the hats were easy money. Copped 2 with no stress. If they had patches it would've been bot city

Yeah there’s a ton of retros sitting there. Which 2 did you cop?

HC tends to just randomly drop grey unders at any and all hours. Too bad they raised their prices $3 on the ones that sit for weeks/months. Know your audience HC. Lol.

ahat ahat many years ago,i sort of gravitated towards the lesser appreciated style of nikes. And now I’m doing that with hats no one wants. Not to say you can’t like one or the other independently but it’s definitely brought in a new crowd. Hype boyz want hype all around their lives. Everything limited or hyped it seems. It’s not everyone but that mindset is instilled in certain folks.

HC tends to just randomly drop grey unders at any and all hours. Too bad they raised their prices $3 on the ones that sit for weeks/months. Know your audience HC. Lol.

ahat ahat many years ago,i sort of gravitated towards the lesser appreciated style of nikes. And now I’m doing that with hats no one wants. Not to say you can’t like one or the other independently but it’s definitely brought in a new crowd. Hype boyz want hype all around their lives. Everything limited or hyped it seems. It’s not everyone but that mindset is instilled in certain folks.
I like some of the hyped sneakers but i wont jump through hoops to get em. I also wont pay resell. I try not to pay retail for items i look at as "luxury", basically items that arent necessities. With hats ive always liked the on field joints, the other stuff was never really my style.

Im glad like sneakers i only like non hype caps :lol:

Yup. Seems like standard classic grey bottoms with no patches is much easier and stress free to purchase.

Dudes is out here camping out for 10 hours for a hat out here in LA! Couldn’t be me…ever.

Just nasty. Very nasty.

Sounds about right. :lol: :smh:

^yep. So if you’re a purist, not one of these pre 1996 patches make any sense.
The WS patch did appear on the jersey sleeve dating back many many years. So the patches themselves have relevance, just not on their game caps.

In 1997, they added ASG side patches for when they played in the actual ASG. Unique colors and that persons signature/number appeared around a star. That lasted atleast 4 years.

Soon around this same time, they decided to add side patches to inaugural seasons/new stadium anniversaries/ and even Japan or Mexico all star type events. It’s gotten progressively more out of hand

Bustelo and Tim Hortons I believe.
Thanks.
I couldn’t make out more than one aux pack. You couldn’t even decide on what you wanted unless you had a sneak peek. Some designs aren’t shown fully in the sneak peek email.

I think they got in trouble for mentioning nba crossover or nhl crossover months ago. So they are more than vague right now. Now they’re just fashion releases lol.

Mail call. Paid resale but since some shops charging $65 plus ship these were close to that.
C3CF5305-F2F9-4682-BDA2-B87046EFAE02.jpeg
D64F8E5C-30BD-49B2-9078-4DAB3D850ACA.jpeg
C36D915C-049E-4A39-9BDD-2F2A6CC92495.jpeg
3A9810CA-96CE-4030-A098-46FFD19C4441.jpeg
CF396D9E-96B6-492D-B892-81710EC75874.jpeg
CEF21E11-39E5-4E85-8C0B-1BF7495D5972.jpeg

Some of y’all would hate me. I rock any hat, white tee, with any pair of shoes. Purple and yellow shoes with a tigers basic navy blue grey under. I think all of the classics are timeless enough to be considered universal. Am I the only one?

brown and navy shoes with a grey t and red rangers hat. Heck yeah.

black white and red shoes with a Mariners fitted? Why not.

now these oddly specific non classic hats, oh yeah, those Easter colors better be worn with some Easter gear.

I feel the classics or mainstays have the best and most leeway. Now a truly specific HC or my fitted release, you better bring it lol.

just as you can wear anything with the main jordan releases, these oddly specific need the hat support.

Edit: and when I say any hat. I haven’t caught any hyped release so I am down with the basics for my example. I truly only own the basics. ANY hat are the basics for my example. I haven’t hit on anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom