Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Medicine companies have the cures but dont release them so they can make money off their off stuff that give you mad side effects, causing you too buy even more medicine.they in it for the money

That's just common knowledge. They make so much money from "research" that it would destroy the industry if the cures were released.

Medicine companies have the cures but dont release them so they can make money off their off stuff that give you mad side effects, causing you too buy even more medicine.they in it for the money

That's just common knowledge. They make so much money from "research" that it would destroy the industry if the cures were released.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I always found it funny how steroids were all fine and dandy in baseball until Bonds took over...just saying

It's because he took it to a whole other level and became the face of "success via steroids." Read "Game of Shadows".

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I always found it funny how steroids were all fine and dandy in baseball until Bonds took over...just saying

It's because he took it to a whole other level and became the face of "success via steroids." Read "Game of Shadows".

Oh and Aliens didn't create the Pyramids. Egyptians did. They used the sun as a guide and built them with the exact specifications because they were more advanced in math and science than probably any other civilization ever. When the Europeans found out about the Nubian civilization they ransacked the land (Sphinx with no nose) and stole the ideas. Don't read the American history books regarding the Pyramids, they literally don't want people to know that black people were that smart.

Oh and Aliens didn't create the Pyramids. Egyptians did. They used the sun as a guide and built them with the exact specifications because they were more advanced in math and science than probably any other civilization ever. When the Europeans found out about the Nubian civilization they ransacked the land (Sphinx with no nose) and stole the ideas. Don't read the American history books regarding the Pyramids, they literally don't want people to know that black people were that smart.

Google Sit-in Alexandria.

The very first sit-in took place in Alexandria Virginia, in 1939. 5 Black men were arrested for reading books in a LIBRARY. It wasn't some sugar shack in North Carolina like the history books say.

We all know Alexandria was the first city of the North in the 1800s, so slaves would try to migrate there to become free men and women. Many slaves were caught and killed at the city lines tho. Anyone who has been to Old Town Alexandria knows of the uneven pavement walking up and down King Street. It is rumored the sidewalks are uneven because under the pavement, escapee slaves were buried, and it's uneven now because those bodies have since decomposed. Thats why they will never fix those streets, God knows if the news found out about that.....

Google Sit-in Alexandria.

The very first sit-in took place in Alexandria Virginia, in 1939. 5 Black men were arrested for reading books in a LIBRARY. It wasn't some sugar shack in North Carolina like the history books say.

We all know Alexandria was the first city of the North in the 1800s, so slaves would try to migrate there to become free men and women. Many slaves were caught and killed at the city lines tho. Anyone who has been to Old Town Alexandria knows of the uneven pavement walking up and down King Street. It is rumored the sidewalks are uneven because under the pavement, escapee slaves were buried, and it's uneven now because those bodies have since decomposed. Thats why they will never fix those streets, God knows if the news found out about that.....

I really appreciate the knowledge here

- Bilderberg and tri-lateral commission run the federal reserve bank.
- Federal reserve runs wallstreet.
- Wallstreet runs the US Government.

The Round Table is pushing for the Anglo-American world order.

I really appreciate the knowledge here

- Bilderberg and tri-lateral commission run the federal reserve bank.
- Federal reserve runs wallstreet.
- Wallstreet runs the US Government.

The Round Table is pushing for the Anglo-American world order.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

I believe this but I don't think it has everything to do with money. It's population control IMO.

Which brings me to the idea that population control isn't attractive but we've *(@#ed things up so badly that it's necessary. We're using too much of everything, running out of everything and people are too caught up in their greed to realize that sacrifices must be made. No one is willing to cut back on anything and people are too obsessed with their rights. Basically people think they have a "right" to whatever they want as long as they paid for it.

Imagine there were cures for everything under the sun? We wouldn't last 20 years.

/end unpopular opinion rant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

I believe this but I don't think it has everything to do with money. It's population control IMO.

Which brings me to the idea that population control isn't attractive but we've *(@#ed things up so badly that it's necessary. We're using too much of everything, running out of everything and people are too caught up in their greed to realize that sacrifices must be made. No one is willing to cut back on anything and people are too obsessed with their rights. Basically people think they have a "right" to whatever they want as long as they paid for it.

Imagine there were cures for everything under the sun? We wouldn't last 20 years.

/end unpopular opinion rant
laugh.gif

Universe is a body. Galaxies are the cells. Stars and planets are the organelles and inhabitants of said planets are atomic particles.

Universe is a body. Galaxies are the cells. Stars and planets are the organelles and inhabitants of said planets are atomic particles.

This thread is nice
I believe the government hides the truth.
Steve Jobs uses the iphone 8
College is a huge waste of time and money and Im a college graduate.
The bible is a book of theories. I believe in God but not the bible.

This thread is nice
I believe the government hides the truth.
Steve Jobs uses the iphone 8
College is a huge waste of time and money and Im a college graduate.
The bible is a book of theories. I believe in God but not the bible.

Originally Posted by Kezziny

Oprah is the Anti-Christ.
Most major Sports Leagues are rigged.
Science doesn't exist. Most of its just made up on assumptions.

types messages, sends it on the internet

Originally Posted by Kezziny

Oprah is the Anti-Christ.
Most major Sports Leagues are rigged.
Science doesn't exist. Most of its just made up on assumptions.

types messages, sends it on the internet

I think cows are just tripping out in those fields most of the time. I've heard shrooms grow in cow #@#* so I'm sure those things are eating shrooms out there in the fields theyre on

Back
Top Bottom