pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 good stuff
More info?

can somebody make that pic any bigger??

look like some good info

Great thread, I've been lurking for a while now 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Now about cancer, I do believe there is some great cure, there is a way that SOMEONE knows about, yet it will never be produced/revealed. The world is overpopulated as it is, so why give millions of people diagnosed with life-threatening ailments a cure? Why would any government want to see all those people alive and using valuable resources? Why would they do that in a world where the quality of life, quite frankly, would be much better if 2 billion people just vanished? It's a terrible truth. 
tired.gif

A few of my family members have been taken by cancer, I know a few more who have been diagnosed, it breaks my heart every time I hear of someone diagnosed... but life must go on. 

Now a couple of questions: 

• What is it in certain areas that causes more cancer than in another. I live in MD and the cancer rate here is the highest in the country. Why?
  • Does anyone actually believe cancer is/was man-made? Could it be population control at its finest? 
    30t6p3b.gif
My condolences to anyone who has been, or knows someone who has been diagnosed with cancer. 

Now about cancer, I do believe there is some great cure, there is a way that SOMEONE knows about, yet it will never be produced/revealed. The world is overpopulated as it is, so why give millions of people diagnosed with life-threatening ailments a cure? Why would any government want to see all those people alive and using valuable resources? Why would they do that in a world where the quality of life, quite frankly, would be much better if 2 billion people just vanished? It's a terrible truth. 
tired.gif

A few of my family members have been taken by cancer, I know a few more who have been diagnosed, it breaks my heart every time I hear of someone diagnosed... but life must go on. 

• What is it in certain areas that causes more cancer than in another. I live in MD and the cancer rate here is the highest in the country. Why?
  • Does anyone actually believe cancer is/was man-made? Could it be population control at its finest? 
    30t6p3b.gif
My condolences to anyone who has been, or knows someone who has been diagnosed with cancer. 

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Fact: cancer is a disease of modern civilization that was virtually unknown before industrialization. 
My theory on cancer: nature didn't intend for humans to drive cars, talk on cellphones, eat microwaved hot pockets for dinner etc. Cancer = loss of communication between living cells leading to uncontrolled growth, which, to me is analogous to the human losing his "communication" with nature. To concisely put it - it leads to an unnatural imbalance. A myriad of factors can all make a person more susceptible to cancer, the affect of which can vary from person to person depending on his genetic makeup, diet, environment etc. Thus, the best "cure" is prevention by a shift in modern age lifestyle back towards nature on all levels, meaning physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially (yes, social interaction plays a vital role and a lot of you whom have read "Outliers" by Malcom Gladwell might recall one of his cases). Also, there have been many cases where cancer patients were "cured" by hemp oil, and while this has not been confirmed or researched thoroughly if at all by mainstream science, it does hold a lot of promise, although I cannot say too much about it yet. 

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Fact: cancer is a disease of modern civilization that was virtually unknown before industrialization. 
My theory on cancer: nature didn't intend for humans to drive cars, talk on cellphones, eat microwaved hot pockets for dinner etc. Cancer = loss of communication between living cells leading to uncontrolled growth, which, to me is analogous to the human losing his "communication" with nature. To concisely put it - it leads to an unnatural imbalance. A myriad of factors can all make a person more susceptible to cancer, the affect of which can vary from person to person depending on his genetic makeup, diet, environment etc. Thus, the best "cure" is prevention by a shift in modern age lifestyle back towards nature on all levels, meaning physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially (yes, social interaction plays a vital role and a lot of you whom have read "Outliers" by Malcom Gladwell might recall one of his cases). Also, there have been many cases where cancer patients were "cured" by hemp oil, and while this has not been confirmed or researched thoroughly if at all by mainstream science, it does hold a lot of promise, although I cannot say too much about it yet. 

Originally Posted by Ground King

Blazed up right now, but what if all trees and plants were sensors to this like, organism that is just using the trees as censors to detect and spy on the humans? Thu they are keeping us alive by exchanging oxygen? The ogranism is like somewhere deep in the earth somewhere and all te plants an trees connect to it somehow....keeping us alive...? Hmmmmmm
WHAT?

Originally Posted by Ground King

Blazed up right now, but what if all trees and plants were sensors to this like, organism that is just using the trees as censors to detect and spy on the humans? Thu they are keeping us alive by exchanging oxygen? The ogranism is like somewhere deep in the earth somewhere and all te plants an trees connect to it somehow....keeping us alive...? Hmmmmmm
WHAT?

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dudeeee
Obama isn't even a Muslim, you're beating a dead horse with those statements.

I dont care how stupid you guys think my statements sound. I dont trust him.
why does it look like a green screen?

Dudeeee

I also believe that tha sasquatch are a species of alien beings rather than a bunch of upright walkin monkeys

I also believe that tha sasquatch are a species of alien beings rather than a bunch of upright walkin monkeys

when we die we dont go directly to heaven or hell or whatever.....we go into the ground or the air (being burned and turning to ashes etc)....

this whole earth and its existence must pass through the sun and thus a black hole before we move on....

hence ghosts and apparitions stuff like that.

when we die we dont go directly to heaven or hell or whatever.....we go into the ground or the air (being burned and turning to ashes etc)....

this whole earth and its existence must pass through the sun and thus a black hole before we move on....

hence ghosts and apparitions stuff like that.

Osama is still alive, that pic of him dead is photoshopped.

Obama tells us troops are leaving Afghanistan but they're not leaving at all.

2012 is a hoax like the Y2K apocalypse, it's going to cause mass panic for the first few weeks then its going to be a fake scare.

Osama is still alive, that pic of him dead is photoshopped.

Obama tells us troops are leaving Afghanistan but they're not leaving at all.

2012 is a hoax like the Y2K apocalypse, it's going to cause mass panic for the first few weeks then its going to be a fake scare.

also, black holes are how the angels move about the different levels of existence. remember Jacob's ladder? his dream? he was witnessing a metaphor for hopping between the universes.

also, black holes are how the angels move about the different levels of existence. remember Jacob's ladder? his dream? he was witnessing a metaphor for hopping between the universes.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Dudeeee

Even if Obama is a Muslimwhy should it matter? America is the place where everyone is suppose to be equal and free isn't it? Muslims have every right to this nation according to our own values just like any other American is but yet its not viewed that way at all. Not allMuslimsare radicals like the general American population believes they are. (Thanks a lot to Fox News). That is just sheer ignorance which is essentially what this country has turned into. A country full of bigots and ignorant uniformed people voicing their opinions on stuff they know nothing about. "Land of the free and home of the Ignorant. "

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Dudeeee

Even if Obama is a Muslimwhy should it matter? America is the place where everyone is suppose to be equal and free isn't it? Muslims have every right to this nation according to our own values just like any other American is but yet its not viewed that way at all. Not allMuslimsare radicals like the general American population believes they are. (Thanks a lot to Fox News). That is just sheer ignorance which is essentially what this country has turned into. A country full of bigots and ignorant uniformed people voicing their opinions on stuff they know nothing about. "Land of the free and home of the Ignorant. "

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
That's a sound theory but I'm sure there have been a lot of cases in which a man or woman was 'in touch' with nature and was still diagnosed with cancer. I've heard of the hemp oil treatment and its very interesting. Hopefully doctors will loosen up and give it a legitimate shot. 

Back
Top Bottom