Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Manga: "Sig check" I believe Obito is Madara....

Love: I believe my life is going to see the love I give returned to me ---John Mayer "Wheel"

Women: I believe the progression of women has led them to indulge in the greed that comes with the power they realize they have. Divorce is through the roof, trusting a woman is damn near impossible to fully do and when it is all said and done, they are the ones who control that.

Obama: I didn't want him to be the President because the US economy is changing and his tactics wont get us out anytime soon. Though I am a democrat by family association I am a realist. We need a Republican mindset to get us out of this.

God: I think it is foolish to believe God gave us free will so we can spend all of our time worshipping him. Blindly believing something because you are told to or you read it in a book is looked down upon unless it is a religious book or scholar, where is the logic in that. If that is the way it is meant to be why were we giving feelings and free will.

Cancer: I believe it is a disease that was manufactured and is an outbreak. Everything now can give it to you and there is no cure, something is up.

Sex: When a man says, "I want to give a woman my love" and then has sex with that woman, once he bust it is mission complete. I think there maybe something chemical about love and that just may be it.

Being Loyal: As men we are loyal to those who truly care for us. That bond of love seems to be extremely close with your best friend. You can cheat on your girl, but your loyalty to your boys at times seems to be naturally stronger. You will defend and honor that bond...as dudes we know that we MAY cheat on your girl if the situation was right, but you would never leave your boy hanging or disrupt that trust. (Try not to take this to a homosexual place.)

Manga: "Sig check" I believe Obito is Madara....

Love: I believe my life is going to see the love I give returned to me ---John Mayer "Wheel"

Women: I believe the progression of women has led them to indulge in the greed that comes with the power they realize they have. Divorce is through the roof, trusting a woman is damn near impossible to fully do and when it is all said and done, they are the ones who control that.

Obama: I didn't want him to be the President because the US economy is changing and his tactics wont get us out anytime soon. Though I am a democrat by family association I am a realist. We need a Republican mindset to get us out of this.

God: I think it is foolish to believe God gave us free will so we can spend all of our time worshipping him. Blindly believing something because you are told to or you read it in a book is looked down upon unless it is a religious book or scholar, where is the logic in that. If that is the way it is meant to be why were we giving feelings and free will.

Cancer: I believe it is a disease that was manufactured and is an outbreak. Everything now can give it to you and there is no cure, something is up.

Sex: When a man says, "I want to give a woman my love" and then has sex with that woman, once he bust it is mission complete. I think there maybe something chemical about love and that just may be it.

Being Loyal: As men we are loyal to those who truly care for us. That bond of love seems to be extremely close with your best friend. You can cheat on your girl, but your loyalty to your boys at times seems to be naturally stronger. You will defend and honor that bond...as dudes we know that we MAY cheat on your girl if the situation was right, but you would never leave your boy hanging or disrupt that trust. (Try not to take this to a homosexual place.)

Originally Posted by playamademexakin80

I think that "GOD" is real. Of course something had to start all of this.
But I think that all the biblical characters are aliens. They can take the image of us. I mean u have all these people splitting seas in half and making the blind see and coming back from the dead. Where are they all now dead? Every time u read about the or see them as how they where described they have auras and have flying angels and +#++ around them. Something to think about. Aliens are the cause of all this.
I LOL'd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by playamademexakin80

I think that "GOD" is real. Of course something had to start all of this.
But I think that all the biblical characters are aliens. They can take the image of us. I mean u have all these people splitting seas in half and making the blind see and coming back from the dead. Where are they all now dead? Every time u read about the or see them as how they where described they have auras and have flying angels and +#++ around them. Something to think about. Aliens are the cause of all this.
I LOL'd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by FOG
i wanted to believe you.. i really did, especially since your a
smokin.gif
.. but you lied about your friends.. first it was you and THREE friends, than you said all FOUR of your friends seen it.. i'm not a hater, i just have trouble believing you story now.. simple as that, keep
smokin.gif
.. that stuffs good for ya
wink.gif
I think I meant to say "all four of US"... I typed it when I was still a bit lifted, so please excuse me for that.

But I KNOW what I saw. I understand if it's hard to believe, I totally get it. But I wouldn't lie to any of you
laugh.gif

Anyways, I Googled what I saw, and apparently many people around the world have see them... Check out other people's experiences: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread371552/pg1

But yes, thanks for pointing out my typo. And I am not here to convert any of you; I am merely here to share what I saw.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a firm believer in God, so before this event happened, I was one of the most skeptical people ever when it comes to aliens. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Should've record something from you phone Fog..
I know, I should've... But I was too amazed at what I was seeing. And plus, none of our phones were able to capture the object on such a dark night.

If I ever, EVER see it again, I will definitely film it... And again, I know this is far fetched, but I am telling the truth. If you guys had seen it with your own eyes, your mind would've been blown.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by FOG
i wanted to believe you.. i really did, especially since your a
smokin.gif
.. but you lied about your friends.. first it was you and THREE friends, than you said all FOUR of your friends seen it.. i'm not a hater, i just have trouble believing you story now.. simple as that, keep
smokin.gif
.. that stuffs good for ya
wink.gif
I think I meant to say "all four of US"... I typed it when I was still a bit lifted, so please excuse me for that.

But I KNOW what I saw. I understand if it's hard to believe, I totally get it. But I wouldn't lie to any of you
laugh.gif

Anyways, I Googled what I saw, and apparently many people around the world have see them... Check out other people's experiences: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread371552/pg1

But yes, thanks for pointing out my typo. And I am not here to convert any of you; I am merely here to share what I saw.

Oh, and by the way, I'm a firm believer in God, so before this event happened, I was one of the most skeptical people ever when it comes to aliens. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Should've record something from you phone Fog..
I know, I should've... But I was too amazed at what I was seeing. And plus, none of our phones were able to capture the object on such a dark night.

If I ever, EVER see it again, I will definitely film it... And again, I know this is far fetched, but I am telling the truth. If you guys had seen it with your own eyes, your mind would've been blown.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

My "planet-hopping" theory: Since our sun was much hotter, brighter billions of years, we may have possibly lived on planets in our solar system that are farther away from the sun e.g. mars, jupiter, saturn etc. This is why there are remnants, evidence of ancient civilizations on mars, maybe even other planets - they were built by our ancestors.After life was no longer possible on a planet, we got "transported" (this applies to the whole ancient aliens, intervention theories that have gained more and more exposure in recent years) to the next closest planet that was capable of handling and nurturing life - this was a gradual process. Perhaps the planet was even "prepped or incubated" in advance by our intergalactic overseers to make it ready to support life. Therefore, after earth is no longer viable for its inhabitants after several hundreds, thousands, millions, billions etc. years, we may have to "hop" onto Venus and so forth by our own initiative or someone else's.  
laugh.gif
grin.gif

no, im not high right now 
smokin.gif
This theory is flawed due to the fact we know how our Sun was born and how it'll eventually end. We won't be able to hop on Venus like you said, because as time goes on, the sun will get hotter and hotter and eventually inflate in size and swallow up both Mecury and Venus, coming close to Earth, scorching the whole surface before eventually collapsing into itself and becoming a white dwarf. There is a theory that Mars used to host life but something may have cross paths with it's orbit and caused it to shift and thus leaving Mars in the present state it is. 

My "planet-hopping" theory: Since our sun was much hotter, brighter billions of years, we may have possibly lived on planets in our solar system that are farther away from the sun e.g. mars, jupiter, saturn etc. This is why there are remnants, evidence of ancient civilizations on mars, maybe even other planets - they were built by our ancestors.After life was no longer possible on a planet, we got "transported" (this applies to the whole ancient aliens, intervention theories that have gained more and more exposure in recent years) to the next closest planet that was capable of handling and nurturing life - this was a gradual process. Perhaps the planet was even "prepped or incubated" in advance by our intergalactic overseers to make it ready to support life. Therefore, after earth is no longer viable for its inhabitants after several hundreds, thousands, millions, billions etc. years, we may have to "hop" onto Venus and so forth by our own initiative or someone else's.  
laugh.gif
grin.gif

smokin.gif
This theory is flawed due to the fact we know how our Sun was born and how it'll eventually end. We won't be able to hop on Venus like you said, because as time goes on, the sun will get hotter and hotter and eventually inflate in size and swallow up both Mecury and Venus, coming close to Earth, scorching the whole surface before eventually collapsing into itself and becoming a white dwarf. There is a theory that Mars used to host life but something may have cross paths with it's orbit and caused it to shift and thus leaving Mars in the present state it is. 

After watching the Ancient Alien series...I can say a lot of the theories make sense. Especially when compared to the stories of the bible. Anyone else ever seen the series?

After watching the Ancient Alien series...I can say a lot of the theories make sense. Especially when compared to the stories of the bible. Anyone else ever seen the series?

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

laugh.gif
grin.gif

smokin.gif

Actually Venus is believed to have been a better host of life before it went all greenhouse wacky...

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

laugh.gif
grin.gif

smokin.gif

Actually Venus is believed to have been a better host of life before it went all greenhouse wacky...

August 9, 2011: NASA Scientists have just newly discovered that DNA may have potentially originated from space..! 
eek.gif

Link here: http://www.ibtimes.com/ar...-on-earth-from-space.htm

My theory: There ARE life out there. This proves it... Anyone can put two and two together:
Massive universe ---> Many different solar systems ---> An ever expanding network of newly formed planets ---> Meteorites carrying DNA lands on these planets ---> DNA mixes with elements of that specific planet ---> Creates new life.

August 9, 2011: NASA Scientists have just newly discovered that DNA may have potentially originated from space..! 
eek.gif

Link here: http://www.ibtimes.com/ar...-on-earth-from-space.htm

My theory: There ARE life out there. This proves it... Anyone can put two and two together:
Massive universe ---> Many different solar systems ---> An ever expanding network of newly formed planets ---> Meteorites carrying DNA lands on these planets ---> DNA mixes with elements of that specific planet ---> Creates new life.

think that the government should have a Population Regulation. To help meet supply and demand(to give a less of a reason to do it unethically) & commuting...

think that the government should have a Population Regulation. To help meet supply and demand(to give a less of a reason to do it unethically) & commuting...

Originally Posted by Demax777

We are the aliens. Just think about how advanced humans are and how intricate the human body is...
Think about the huge question mark on how we came about...

If certain hypothesis are correct, we were brought here on a meteorite...organisms on broken pieces MARS (or another planet)
pulled into Earths gravitational pull...
eek.gif
eek.gif

what_a_twist_797456.jpg

I've never thought of that before, but it makes so much sense. 

-the other 80 percent of our brain contains something that will lead to greater discoveries (such as time travel)

in some people it will boost intelligence, in others it will give them "super powers" of sorts

Originally Posted by Demax777

We are the aliens. Just think about how advanced humans are and how intricate the human body is...
Think about the huge question mark on how we came about...

If certain hypothesis are correct, we were brought here on a meteorite...organisms on broken pieces MARS (or another planet)
pulled into Earths gravitational pull...
eek.gif
eek.gif

what_a_twist_797456.jpg

I've never thought of that before, but it makes so much sense. 

-the other 80 percent of our brain contains something that will lead to greater discoveries (such as time travel)

in some people it will boost intelligence, in others it will give them "super powers" of sorts

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

What if when we die our beliefs are manifested into dream-like scenes. So if you believe in heaven, you will dream about that heaven in the way that you've always pictured it.

This.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

What if when we die our beliefs are manifested into dream-like scenes. So if you believe in heaven, you will dream about that heaven in the way that you've always pictured it.

This.

Back
Top Bottom