POST YOUR PIC! Holiday Edition Vol. 24 Hours To Live.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Cfranchise26 wrote:

i'll join

Son I lold this is like an evil clone of your avi. I always wanted one of those polos
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Guilty, I'm against people taking mirror pics but I had to break the rules for the SS thread

size tag  
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

this aint even 20 pages?
30t6p3b.gif
those days of epic, entertaining, beasting over NT females, PYP threads are dead my friend
i+know+that+feel.jpg

Originally Posted by gatorad3

this aint even 20 pages?
30t6p3b.gif
those days of epic, entertaining, beasting over NT females, PYP threads are dead my friend
i+know+that+feel.jpg
These kind of comments always make me wonder what happened back then to make everyone love it so much

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Son I lold this is like an evil clone of your avi. I always wanted one of those polos
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Guilty, I'm against people taking mirror pics but I had to break the rules for the SS thread

size tag  
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I accidentally erased the pic from PB 
embarassed.gif
but it was my gift from my SS. I didn't wear it, I just took a pic to show that I received the gift
pimp.gif

@Lets Get It 1231: It wasn't intentional, it just so happened to match
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

393526_2305107706190_1204179696_3833997_356159151_n.jpg

>>>> most NT'ers

heeeeeeey i called you ugly and fat like a year ago. looks like you took my advice and lost some weight...too bad you still can't fix the other problem.

Originally Posted by Antidope

this aint even 20 pages?
30t6p3b.gif
i+know+that+feel.jpg
These kind of comments always make me wonder what happened back then to make everyone love it so much
I forgot about this thread, that's how you know they're not the same. Back in the day, you were refreshing the pages every minute for the lulz.

PYP posts used to be one of the milestones of NT. Dudes would get roasted sans heavy bans, you'd get beastage to the max for the NT girls, hilarious Photoshops/ comparisons and they would be 20 pages in two days or less. There were 100+ page PYP. I left and came back and heard you couldn't PYP anymore...then I guess the mods were a bit lenient and let the last couple stay open...for a little while.

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

Originally Posted by Antidope

i+know+that+feel.jpg
I forgot about this thread, that's how you know they're not the same. Back in the day, you were refreshing the pages every minute for the lulz.

PYP posts used to be one of the milestones of NT. Dudes would get roasted sans heavy bans, you'd get beastage to the max for the NT girls, hilarious Photoshops/ comparisons and they would be 20 pages in two days or less. There were 100+ page PYP. I left and came back and heard you couldn't PYP anymore...then I guess the mods were a bit lenient and let the last couple stay open...for a little while.
Yup, those days are well and gone. 
tired.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

100 pages? Someone has to have a link for some of these. I would be down to sit down and read them for the lulz

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by polorico

393526_2305107706190_1204179696_3833997_356159151_n.jpg

>>>> most NT'ers

heeeeeeey i called you ugly and fat like a year ago. looks like you took my advice and lost some weight...too bad you still can't fix the other problem.

and i just read through the cowboys/giants thread again and realized you were the idiot in there thinking you were scaring people. i'll tell you what...i'm coming to the city this weekend for business/pleasure. i'll be watching my steelers in the playoffs (as will you since the cowboys didn't make it
smile.gif
) this sunday afternoon. meet me at the brooklyn bww. i'll take a video for NT and we'll see if you're really about that life
roll.gif
. you are honestly my favorite NTer of all time
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom