Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

I like civil PYPs like this. Great way of putting people's faces to usernames. I doubt it willstay civil for long and I am sure some will come along and ruin it.

To all the NT girls that posted so far, very pretty. Starzinureyes, you barely post pics in PYPs, so I will single you out....Very radiantly beautiful and you represent natural beauty at its finest.

AnimalThug - You're cute. First time I see pic of you. You'e my NT Palestinian brethen.
smile.gif

Diego/b] - First time I see pic of your face too! Good looks which is a bonus because you seem like you have such an awesome personality too.

Nice pics everyone.

I like civil PYPs like this. Great way of putting people's faces to usernames. I doubt it willstay civil for long and I am sure some will come along and ruin it.

To all the NT girls that posted so far, very pretty. Starzinureyes, you barely post pics in PYPs, so I will single you out....Very radiantly beautiful and you represent natural beauty at its finest.

AnimalThug - You're cute. First time I see pic of you. You'e my NT Palestinian brethen.
smile.gif

Diego/b] - First time I see pic of your face too! Good looks which is a bonus because you seem like you have such an awesome personality too.

Nice pics everyone.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

smile.gif

Nice pics everyone.

PYP already 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

smile.gif

Nice pics everyone.

PYP already 
wink.gif

37238_407680639658_734339658_4245826_8210609_n.jpg

No recollection of this picture being taken. If I had known, I hope I would have looked more normal.

And less like a girl.

37238_407680639658_734339658_4245826_8210609_n.jpg

No recollection of this picture being taken. If I had known, I hope I would have looked more normal.

And less like a girl.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

37295_443923866205_660581205_6360046_5053804_n.jpg
that beard is legit
smokin.gif

Word, that beard is clean. No Atlanta.

an insult wrapped in a compliment.

WELL PLAYED.

An insult? Where?

You might be trying to hard man...
laugh.gif

LOL I think dude is tryna get me banned.......there's clearly no insult there whatsoever.  

Edit....LOL I just noticed the Atlanta hat. Still no insult, there was no pun intended.

ya'll crazy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Beard is 100% though.

Back
Top Bottom