POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Quote:
wow he's got some big feet.. those are nice. is his number on the shoe too? or just the AI?

Nah, it just has his initials on the tongue. It's basically the white version of the one nikebasketball.com posted as a wallpaper.

Quote:
Shox Leapers are a GR as well, correct??? Those look like they provide great ankle support....
Edit: I just saw some at Footlocker... guess you can get them anywhere. I read in a post a little while back that people weren't finding these (the GR versions). I guess there popping up now.

www.ProlificLosAngeles.com

^^^ champs and FL in canada have the andre iggy edition leapers?? i didn't know that. i saw them in buffalo though..

Those definetly look like Kobe PEs

I cannot explain the Mike though...
-Marc

Jordans Ruined:

I, II, III, IV, V, VII, XIII, XIV, to be continued

Um...does the right shoe say 'LIKE'?.... |I
tired.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

Hello:

I believe that was part of the program where Kobe worked with children at some hospital...I forget right now. But basically he had like twenty kids color up different 2k5s and Nikebasketball made them and put their name on the side. Kobe was supposed to wear a bunch of them during games but I think I only remember seeing him in two or three.

Or I could be totally wrong. Hope this helps?

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: retrokid@gmail.com
I have failed over and over again in my life, and that is why, I succeed.

LOL at the "LIKE" comment haha...wouldn't be surprised since he does a lotta things like MJ...tongue wag, fist pump, speak during interviews, take over games, switch numbers (in which case i have a feeling he's gonna switch back to #8 sooner or later) etc etc..

Thanks for the help Jumpmanst! The program you speak of does make me think back when KCAL LTV did a little story on his special edition shoes that involved kids.....so maybe you're right but if not we'll just pretend it's made for MJ..haha jk.

And yes KOBE does do a lot of similiar things as MJ....his work ethic comes to mind for sure.

Intresting KOBE's, i always like having shoes with a story to them.
however these dont really.
Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

Jeeebus Joe!
Don't expect more when you put in less work than all of them
Sneakers, it's what I do, and aside from a select few, I do it better than you.​

Q Rich for all you knicks fans.
Your New Years resolution should be to stop reading stupid sig's on Niketalk

since this post has gone down hill id give you and 1 pe collectors a heads up

check out your local marshalls and 1 pes have been popping up

check out my auctions
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

AK47

400cfb4.jpg

Elton Brand

2ducap1.jpg

Penny

3534hn8.jpg

Penny wrote #1 Knicks ... But the shoes are orange and purple, so he must have been on the Knicks when he signed them.

^^^ Damn I love those and the Wht/Purple joints. Nice pickup.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Back
Top Bottom