POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Mother of God....those bibbys are innnnssssaannnee, and as usual, in my exact size. You lucky @#%$ :evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Kaz any chance you can lower it for your boy?
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

those bibbys are so dope
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

Original Jordan Concord PLAYER Samples. *Size 17*

Quote:
Trials and Temptations Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.James 1:2-3

Does anyone know what size Darius Miles wears? Is it 18? Thanks...

-Mike

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Team AM FAM #7

was at the sonics practice today--nice to see raw lew shooting around

'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

^ Those are pretty dope. Only thing I don't like is the angle they have the "7" placed at... looks sort of like a "1"

Those Raw Lews are amazing.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

Does anoybody have more pics of PE AF25?? I saw Drew Gooden and Derek Fisher and others wearing them .
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​
My brotha, you wanna take this outside??​
St. Louis Cardinals: 06 World Champs. And you doubted us...​

I was first row courtside at their practice--pretty much arms length away from players. Ray doesn't wear V to practice, he wore t4g for the shoot around
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

^ that ain't right... that ain't right at all. that's one of the sickest pics i ever seen on NT
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Team AM FAM #7

Back
Top Bottom