POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

I can feel y'all on that but even still. Copping a PE because of the colors when the dude wear a size 18 is insane. The best you can hope for when your tired of them joints is to sell them to the damn player.

Next to Jordan Eddie Jones is my fav player and as of now I only own one of his PEs. This year im going for a different look Ima step into the PE game. Just gotta do it like its never been done before.
I counts my kick stacks in my home/and i just took off my sliver foams.

Kickstacks@gmail.com
Kickstacks - Ebay

Seriously, anyone have any clue on these???

They are black/white/ORANGE/blue

resize.aspx

They are sz 13.5

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

dlbimages you get those operate pe's from Vintagekicks.com?

I also saw those Eric Snow adidas on ebay for like $39.99. I thought about buying them since they where a size 11 but passed. Does Snow wear a size 11?

^ Are you above using emoticons there TDot?

EEK = :wow:
eek.gif

Come on now, you gotta do right.

:b
tongue.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

^ Damn you.......I posted that under the quick reply feature so obviously no emoticons ah well POLITICS as I say.

I saw those Eric snows on ebay...ended for like $50, almost got em. Anyone willing to trade jordan PEs in return for jordan PEs? talk to me on AIM if interested.

Those orange tai chis KILLED me. :wow:
eek.gif

Since i never got the T-dot vc 3's these now comfort me.

Show us the best part already you TEASE!

And nope these actually say nothin on the back, no 1/2 man 1/2 amazin, no 15, nothin.

Shoulda got @ me when they dropped Manglor I had a nice size run for sale @ retail

so you ruined the suspense, alex.

it's gotta be the font.

and manglor, how many tai chi PEs do you have?

seriously a sweet, sweet shoe.. i regret never getting a pair.

oh well.. if i had all the shoes i regretted not copping then i definitely would have more shoes than RK. but i don't so i don't..

c'est la vie..

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

And1f.jpg

i hate you. :wow:
eek.gif

That is just insane.

ok ok since you are takin the time ta take some pics i'll go take a couple right now of my favorite orange shoes of all time.

OG - i have like 5 pairs now i think that are PE. My favorite are the ruben patterson sonics tai chi's cause the colors are nice and cause his history here in seattle is just infamous. Plus they fit me.

These are my size too(12.5).

Made for some white guy on the suns awhile back but i never remember his name.

Hello:

Haha. Some white guy on the suns? Either way, that's a HOT colorway. Heard those shoes are mad comfy too...never really tried those, didn't like the swiss cheese look. Tai Chis? That's another story altogether. But I digress. So here's my special pair...and the story behind them.

Huge thanks to my boy J at And1. We made these as part of a Sole Collector thing, and for the sampling I put "Retrokid" on the back just to see how it would turn out. Project hasn't come together yet, but perhaps someday? Had these shoes for awhile, just put them on ice...haha.

White/Orange shoe, when taken in the daylight...

Taichi.jpg

Take the pic with flash, and voila!

Taichi2.jpg

I wanted a completely 3M upper, but again, it was a first run sample. Thought they came out good...enjoy the pics.

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: retrokid@gmail.com
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

retrokid..

just don't forget my size 12 when that size run comes.. friends and family, holla!

3m is ILL.. some people are followers, some stay ahead of the game..

and ya'll are KILLIN me with the SVSMs, Shut Down The Game just got a pair of those too.. damn.. i WANTED those. BAD. even for me. and that's saying something.. for a while there i was on an obsessive quest to win best of shoe at a competition just for a crack at those..

oh well, time passed.. but yes to answer something that someone said a couple pages back - well, i'm not in the PE game yet myself but if i did i would only collect stuff that has meaning to me (and is my size so i could wear it).

and i've been scratching my head trying to come up with the name of the white guy on the suns.. tom chambers? hahaha.. i must be tired.

That 3M idea is genius on a pair of tai chi's...wow.

Tom Chambers...hmmm...i totally don't remember but i have a pic of the guy wearin them in a game somewhere on my pc, i'll try and find it.

i have some and1 silky smooth rafer alston aka skip to my lou pe's around here somewhere too.

Oh and some player weartest samples of some black/orange Brian Urlacher nike shoes.

Hello:

Yeah, 3M is one of my fave materials...and I thought it'd look cool. My premise was...that if someone wanted to take a picture of my shoes to show someone and when the flash went off on the camera, you couldn't make out the colors, it'd just be all silver...hehe. But normally, it'd have a nice orange color. Anyways, that's it. Tai Chis are still some of my fave shoes...here's some more pics for ya..enjoy!

Taichi3.jpg

Taichi4.jpg

Taichi5.jpg

Taichi6.jpg

Taichi7.jpg

Taichi8.jpg

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: retrokid@gmail.com
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

Damn. I don't know how long I've known about the TaiChi's but I swear I didn't know they were full 3M. That's ill.

babydill.
[/b]​

manglor i was kidding about tom chambers - tom is from the 80s.. AND1 ain't even exist then. and i replied to your PM, check your ez-inbox... if you're finally going to step into some 1s you gotta step into some ILL @#%$..

ughhh.. why am i such a dum-dum? i could totally have scooped up some whit eboys for cheap.. ben wallace chosen 1s, carlos arroyo with the puerto rico flag.. steph's quests.. damn i am stupid. but oh well, if i'ma break into the PE game i'ma do it right though.. this is niketalk after all..

but yo, i miss the days when AND1 had a classic style.. the new stuff just doesn't do it for me.. i still rock the ill trash-talk Ts from the 90s though.. RK please tell your boy to make more of them, please..

EDIT - not to turn this into IM.. but

RK you wanna battle like we talked about? i guess for now we're going to have to do it on your turf and not mine :wink:
wink.gif
.. so i'm spotting you home-court advantage and i'm the underdog but i'd rather be underestimated than overrated..

you got orange? me and Shut Down The Game got orange too..

k4czrn.jpg

k4dld0.jpg

come back at me with some uptempos or something.. i ain't seen those in a minute.. if only DFish wore a 12, we're almost the same height and we're both lefties :pimp:
pimp.gif
but 13.5 (13 in the K5s) is too big.

Hi everybody, I dont really have many PEs but here is my contribution.

Alex, I really like your 3M Tai Chi...I have never seen those before. Thanks for the pics

Enjoy
Email- Ahliang119@gmail.com
AIM - Airjordanfreak23

Ahliang119 AKA Eric #23

HMMM ^ nice , Miller or Harp,,,? Can you please tell me the color on your carbon fiber aswell. I recently of obtained a very rare XVI PE with will stay under wraps and I'm just curious as to the color. I think yours should be the GR red, correct me if wrong!

Thanks

Joerdan23
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

Back
Top Bottom