POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

i hate all black/gum shoes...except my ostrich sb's wihich are trashed....thats cuz ostrich kicks butt

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Do those all black AZG's have ostrich?since there's 2 different versions
For Sale:frown:Contact me if interested Now accepting offers for: American Base Leather Coat(Large+XL,Retail$500(offer),Rangers Throwback sz56 or 54,Lacostes,Nexteli830,Air Jordan XVI sz 6y(excellent Condition)

Baby Dill= Rich as hell! :pimp:
pimp.gif

MEMBER 1

seems like all the rare lebron i's & ii's have been posted now. anyone have a pair of pink ii's or laser i's in here? come on now...i know someone's got a pair. :D
happy.gif

email: c.chewy@cox.net
AIM: csizebatteries

Nice heat everyone, I'm loving those black gum Lebron II's, everything is looking great.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

imanikeheadxvi@yahoo.com

Quote:
rare lebron i's & ii's

^ not yet... On Wens. I will post one more thats hasn't been on this post... yet... Unless Funkdoctor, Lambo or Baby Dill as it already 8)
glasses.gif
.. stay tuned... :pimp:
pimp.gif

EST. 2005

bc_1.JPG

da_1.JPG

7a_1.JPG

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

air23isbackagain if your reading this i hate u with a passion !!!

That really just ruined my day :frown:
frown.gif

Whats a good sniper for ebay??

Anyone got any Jwill PE's get at me

\/

Dont handcuff a *** dont wife em & dont feed em
somebody shoulda told her its a priviledge just to meet em.
VNDS Flightposites Size 8.5
BUY MY SHOES

Dill, we best be seeing a collection pic of all the AZG's soon
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Quote:
^ Hell Yeah.. like bobbycylee rich....

:smh:
nono.gif

Do not ever put me in the same category as that scrub ... money wise or not. :lol:
laugh.gif

And I'm not rich; I just know how to get the job done.

:b
tongue.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

Quote:
I see you been testing the ebay waters on a few of your PE`s lately.

Not really testing just trying to get rid of some things I don't really need to keep. It's so hard to downsize when you actually like everything you own.

Mannnn the wheat Lebrons are so underrated, i wish i woulda got a pair while they were onsale.
Dont handcuff a *** dont wife em & dont feed em
somebody shoulda told her its a priviledge just to meet em.
VNDS Flightposites Size 8.5
BUY MY SHOES

^ Hey Digital, how about Kenlu's Gray AS AZG? Any info on how many of those are in the market? I think its the only pic I've seen it...
Lebron III BDay sz 10 DS;2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 DS; Pushead sz 9.5 VNDS (wore once); Tiffany sz 9.5 VNDS (wore once but creased liked crazy)
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Back
Top Bottom