POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

nice dunkmans, man.. i still need to get them but i'm not willing to pay the 4 digit price tag for them..

and here's something different..

nq5oc7.jpg

made for damon "mighty mouse" stoudamire

and thanks to JsR0CKSMYS0CKs for tagging my pics..

"It's like when you smoke cigarettes, you got to take that nicotine patch and break that habit. We've got a habit of losing right now, (and) it can become a real bad habit. It wasn't hard for Snoop Dogg to stop smoking marijuana." --
Ron Ron

Figured I'd ask this in here: Does anybody know how I could get my hands on a pair of either of the two different white/blue colorways of the T-Mac 5 that Chauncey Billups has been wearing? Dude has been my favorite player since he was with the Timberwolves and I'm a lifelong Pistons fan, I would love to have them. Also, any idea what size he wears?

im sure someone on this board that knows the answer... try google also to find out his size
PLEASE trade me your sz 12 MITA for my DS sz 13 MITA...
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

those forces are hot...
WHY?

The wanted list:Columbias, Concords, Low Blue XIII,Any XV, Any XVI
Sz.9.5 AIM:AjKiCkz2323

I would like to know if anyone knows somebody who would trade a size 12 in the black/purple/orange cb34 stats for a size 13

These aren't mine, obviously, but I would love to get my hands on a pair of these. Sheed will be wearing them in this year's ASG.

rasheed_af1_1.jpg

rasheed_af1_4.jpg

rasheed_af1_2.jpg

rasheed_af1_3.jpg

^yeah well im not on a high LEVEL...and im not involved in your latter statement

you have to come pick up your stuff from the meeting, see you then...peace man
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: bameri@uci.edu AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

Oh @#%$.. I'ma have to put in a call to my connect about those AllStar Sheeds. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeetroit bassssssssketbaaaaaaaaaaall!!!

"It's like when you smoke cigarettes, you got to take that nicotine patch and break that habit. We've got a habit of losing right now, (and) it can become a real bad habit. It wasn't hard for Snoop Dogg to stop smoking marijuana." --
Ron Ron

I saw the ebay auction for these ... 300 I thnk
"No, MJ was not forgotten. It just so happened the industry finally learned to live without its main man."

^dec 25 game against the lakers is when he wore the white/red XIIIs

Back
Top Bottom