POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

brian just took it to the next level.

Quote:
theshoegame is real

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

bkals, you know how much i love anything melo!

and the rest of those are too shabby either. thanks guys for bringing this post back to where it began and then beyond!

always looking for melos and any pe 12's :wink:
wink.gif

EST 2005
bordeaux_7s@yahoo.com
aim - bordeaux7s

:wow:
eek.gif
^

man wow.... just wow.

Nike Air trainer 97' sz 9.5Nike Force Authority from 00' black sz 8 Womens Air Max 1 wht/laserblue/grey sz 9/mens 7.5 all end on 4/9[/url][/center]

B is going off.

If I would have known that all I had to do was type up some crap to get him to show me some more pictures, I'd have done it a year ago.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Cot damn.

If I had the time, I'd match you (in pictures, not so much shoes) but you must be on vacation or some @#%$. Is your camera dead yet?

:lol:
laugh.gif

Keep that stuff coming bro.

babydill.
[/b]​

Holy hell @ this post.

JESUS.

Everyone who contributed...thank you. Seriously.

Brian man....that room must just be nuts, it seems like there's wooden boxes just taking up every square foot in there. Stacked to the ceiling.

Angel -- Those Mitch XIV's absolutely killed me. :wow:
eek.gif
Growing up Mitch was my favorite player cause I'm from Sac, and the Indiglo XIV is my favorite Jordan. So combine the two in a way and wow...just wow....

And I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford or justify PE's, but if anyone EVER has a shot at these...I'd pay $$$$$$.

t01f9d.jpg

Zoom Flight 95 PE's with # 5 in place of the swoosh.

:wow:
embarassed.gif

ummm, WOW!

what i would do for 1 of these pairs you posted in the past few days
-deion xi reds
-deion xi ********
-bibby 12 low wht/red
-bibby 9 low black
-a jones 12 cleat blk/red
-moss 12 turf

you have posted some of my most wanted pe's all in the past 2 days. you seem to have all the shoes ive been looking for, all you have to do now is post the melo 12 blk/caro and you have shown the top part of wanted list completely! :wow:
eek.gif
thanks and keep it up! if i cant find a seller, ill have to make due with the pics!!!

EST 2005
bordeaux_7s@yahoo.com
aim - bordeaux7s

Theshoegame. You have just kept my mouth open for 10 minutes straight, and it only got worse after each post. I was like, MORE?!
Crazy, anyway, I wanted to ask you something about the Bibby PEs. I live like REALLY close to him, and I wanted to get your opinion on something, if you mind PMing me if you have time. Thanks!
-Eddie
My password won't be given out again.
AIM: aznronstoppable
E-Mail: anti.nikehater@gmail.com

Posting after theshoegame :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
is like asking my CAVS, the Knicks and Jazz how they felt after being victimized by Jordan yet again. :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
... ease up on us mere mortals :rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Because Zach13g brought up older PE's a few pages back, I decided to snap a few pics of some of my vintage PE's.

Enjoy!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Larry Smith "Mr. Mean" Player Exclusive's when he played for the Golden State Warriors in the 1980's...

137522296.jpg

137522388.jpg

1982 Nike Legend "Mr. Mean" Exclusive, DS Condition

137522415.jpg

137522404.jpg

137522397.jpg

1985 Mr. Mean "Big Nike" mid, VNDS Autographed

137522313.jpg

137522372.jpg

1986 Mr. Mean "Big Nike" high, game-worn autographed

137522377.jpg

137522331.jpg

1984 Air Ship, DS Player Sample (MJ's on court model before the Jordan I was released)

137522233.jpg

137522225.jpg

137522338.jpg

1993 Solo Flight, DS Player Sample

137523047.jpg

137523055.jpg

137523061.jpg

1993 Air Maestro, Mookie Blaylock Game Worn Player Exclusive

137522366.jpg

137522361.jpg

137522351.jpg

1999 Jordan "Team J" PE's, Bibby & Eddie Jones

137510855.jpg

137510852.jpg

137510850.jpg

137510849.jpg

OMG... im having trouble breathing... its ridiculous how far and wide this game stretches and how many people are so hooked up. Jay is a deity to niketalk in my eyes... along with theshoegame's insane PE collection. Keep up the good work guys.... Im sure i can speak for everyone else when I say that we can never seen enough pics of ur fantastic collections.

and how bout my GATORS??? NCAA National Champs
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

This post has become the unofficial Dependable Jay and theshoegame post.... WOW
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Words can't describe the heat in this post :wow:
eek.gif

[/i] those rip city 2k5s actually released? where could I get a pair in a size 12.5 or 13? I saw some on ebay, but I thought that since that color was a PE that they must fake, because the seller had a lot.

Wow. :pimp:
pimp.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

theshoegame...

Do you have any other Andruw Jones Jordan PE's...i would love to see them...This is my fist time seeing the black/red pair...I saw a smiliar pair on ebay (they didnt have the big red suede piece) and almost had them buy my comp froze on me..I am a huge Andruw Jones fan..and well, Jordans just make them more desirable...

One last question..I just picked up a pair of Original Air Jordan XI lows white/cobalt from 1996...The tag reads SAMPLE FTPS.....does this mean they were an MJ PE???

I am just assuming here..I dont know really...

Rudolph..sell me a damn Dunkman Already,.....

Angel

s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Quote:
Rudolph..sell me a damn Dunkman Already,.....
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ Funk, remember your comment of "two of a kind"?

Would my Three Dunkmans and Two Gums mount that challange???
Or How about two China III's, two Gum II's, two triple-double LBJ PE's???? :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"U got ta to know when to hold um; no when ta fold them.. no when ta walk away.. run when ta run"-Kenny Rodgers :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Back
Top Bottom