POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

heres some more pes i found

v7gsnc.jpg

v7gsck.jpg

v7gs9h.jpg

Quote:
you might be labeled as a "Fad PE "Collector instead of collecting what you like

You take what I had to say a little personal?

Quote:
But for some of the PE Elite to start to look down on folks

I'm not looking down at anybody I just disagree with how some of these people go of doing things.

Quote:
You take what I had to say a little personal?

^ Nope.. Just voicing my opinion just like you did when you spoke for ol school collectors :smile:
smile.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

^ive been looking for those blk/purple paytons, email me if youre willing to let go of them...thanks
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: bameri@uci.edu AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

I have a list of PE's I am looking for Ray 7's D miles 9's or Q rich & those purple 12's.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Nice stuff

Only list of PE's I really have is anything of Jason Williams **Cough Cough ** :wink:
wink.gif

Everything else doesnt really matter to me.

EzCode Parsing Error: color=yellow s

damn joe, send me a pic if you get them! definately high on my list along with the wht/red bib 12 low.

EST 2005
bordeaux_7s@yahoo.com
aim - bordeaux7s

I remember being blown away by Pierce's Green Patent Elites. Those things look CRAZY. I don't know of anyone who owns them, but that doesn't really mean much. Would love to see them in person someday, but it seems those are really really hard to find.
[/b]​

Morningstar 777...ur collection is amazing!
Ur photo is the only one that can attract my attention on last few pags

Morningstar 777 why do you keep posting pics and taking them down a few minutes later?

You did the same thing with the Q Rich XXI you posted.

Anyone got pics of the Nike Huarache P.E.'s worn by Kobe Bryant. The first model not 2k4 or 2k5. I believe the colors were black, yellow and purple. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom