POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Does anybody have a picture of McNabb wearing these Jordan XI turf soles? if so let me know..regards..TheShoeGame
147374720.jpg

hot shoes as always, brian..

and good job on the lasering. that detail is ridiculous.

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

Those McNabbs are hot Brian!! :wow:
eek.gif

I am Still Heated about the Chamber II's though >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hattrick- do you already have the UNC XIV's??? :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

dill-thats a great shoe....

why couldnt they release that in the last whord of colorways of Force 180s

congrats dill...i wanted them too and i got all excited after the seller told me his BIN price...too bad he also told a bunch of other people...congrats though, peace
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: bameri@uci.edu AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

Good looking UNC PE's.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

What is ISS?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

WOW, sorry but just because it has something in script on the side doent make it a PE. another stupid statement by the ROY im still looking for that fin in a 18.
plain and simple

stop the hypebeast, be tru to what you like for the love not just so you can say you have heat or for the e-props or the value of the shoe or to be famous on a post and the limitied factor.

Quote:
WOW, sorry but just because it has something in script on the side doent make it a PE. another stupid statement by the ROY im still looking for that fin in a 18.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^:- Still a hater, huh? Whats wrong? mommy and daddy didn;t give you enough love growing up? A career underachiver? Weren't you told that NO ONE WOULD MISS YOU IF YOU JUST VANISHED FROM NT!!!!: :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

Please detach yourself from swinging so hard and get a life...>D
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Rudolph I have been realizing that he has been hating in every post too. Maybe he is jealous of your Lebron heat. HypeSmasher you're not making a good start here on NT. Maybe this isn't the place for you.

Quote:
Rudolph I have been realizing that he has been hating in every post too. Maybe he is jealous of your Lebron heat. HypeSmasher you're not making a good start here on NT. Maybe this isn't the place for you.

also on kickfiend.
[/b]​
[/center][/b]

Quote:
Rudolph... you should make your own fan club for this guy
|I
tired.gif

^ No need bib10... our team is just unified on a post that is full of haters. :smh:
nono.gif
Individuals who enjoy our collective kickz and everyone else who posts theirs. :D
happy.gif
What I am pretty sure NT was created for...
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

RUDOLPH1996 :
acts65:
RUDOLPH1996 - good to see you use the quote feature.

eyes.gif

^ an issue Acts???

No issues. Just a comment. Nice PE's as well. Don't take it personally. It's just initially it was confusing to see the same comment posted twice before realizing that you were quoting but now you use the quote feature so I am thanking you.
-Acts65
hi
Class of 2003
AIM: ooACTS65oo

acts65_ebay@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom