POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

I dont feel the need to post pics on every post like some, I dont need NT to tell me my @#%$ is good, e fame not for me. I think its funny how little comments i make expressing exactly how i feel gets some of your panties all ruffled so hate on and wish me off this board or whatever but honestly I have just been saying what many tru heads think and dont say so...hate on....ENJOY

plain and simple

stop the hypebeast, be tru to what you like for the love not just so you can say you have heat or for the e-props or the value of the shoe or to be famous on a post and the limitied factor.

where did you get those red/white vc's
.........................................................................................................................................................

My old coach used to say:
"Two Points, is Two Points." My old coach couldn't dunk. -VC

Media-Clipz.com

Quote:
I dont feel the need to post pics on every post like some, I dont need NT to tell me my is good, e fame not for me. I think its funny how little comments i make expressing exactly how i feel gets some of your panties all ruffled so hate on and wish me off this board or whatever but honestly I have just been saying what many tru heads think and dont say so...hate on
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

part of the hyperstrike all-star 2006 pack....old school houston rockets colored ZK1, old school houston astros color air force 1s, and the houston oilers colored lebrons.

I need those Houston Oiler LBIII's in my life...and I need to check this Forum out more often.
I had to change draws at least 4 times! Amare's. I need. SVSM's I need...I am about to trade these 1 of 1 Melo's for real. My son will understand!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Thanks to everybody Hitting the Old Guy up.. Anything in a size 10.5 or 11 would be SWEET!!!!!

I might be able to push a 11.5 in CB34's... but I don't want to break the rules...

I have hit my PM limit for the day... but if you PM me. I can give you an email I am at currently..

Thanks again to all...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Just got these. Dual signed + game worn by Bibby. Sample wht/blk color.

149179466.jpg

Wanted size 10.5-11 DS Only- Sole Collector Seattle AM95
China LBJ III
and Jordan III Black + Infared VI + DMP
AIM- Lets Make Wafers

^ lord thats my size too, crazy vintage pickup man :wow:
eek.gif

Is the black bleeding there onto the ridged part? Never seen that before....

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

^thanks. Yeah it is, I don't know how TF that happened. He must of played damn hard in them.
Wanted size 10.5-11 DS Only- Sole Collector Seattle AM95
China LBJ III
and Jordan III Black + Infared VI + DMP
AIM- Lets Make Wafers

Back
Top Bottom