POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

^ lol no. It was on display. The Raptors had one of those courts set up in the streets for some games and they had jerseys and shoes on display. They were clearing everyting up when I asked one of the dudes to bring them back out so I could take a pic.
- BOILER UP!
TORONTO RAPTORS - A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN​
Free iPods here

^^ he wears both. I've seen some game worn and autographed jordan XIX SEs that were the GR version also

he's also worn lebron 3 GRs

Maybe you all have seen them... maybe not :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

:wow:
eek.gif
at the playoff LBJ III. Those are extrem :pimp:
pimp.gif
, Rudolph!

Do you or anybody else know why it's "Biz" instead of "Lebron" on that little label? I'm not so familiar with Bron. Or is it just one of his nicknames?

Quote:
Do you or anybody else know why it's "Biz" instead of "Lebron" on that little label? I'm not so familiar with Bron. Or is it just one of his nicknames?

^ well, these are not the playoff Lebrons but a PE that LBJ wore during the ALL-STAR weekend skills competition.
They are a limited run from "The Lebrons" commericials earlier this year. "BIZ" is short for business Lebron, one of the four Lebron Characters:
Wise
Kid
Athlete
Business
:D
happy.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

^^ Heard there are four pairs of The Brons with all the diff characters.

I like those biz ones people just charging way to much for em.

Quote:
theres also a cell phone on the inner toe area

^ Correct:

Quote:
Heard there are four pairs of The Brons with all the diff characters.

^ Also correct. I think the Wise Lebrons are White/Gold Uppers :wow:
eek.gif
... not sure |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Quote:
^well, these are not the playoff Lebrons but a PE that LBJ wore during the ALL-STAR weekend skills competition.

ups! I messed these 2. I think it's only a matter of time till you have the playoffs, too :wink:
wink.gif

Thanks for your answer, Rudolph!

Man, Lebron 3 PEs are soo uninspired. I'm surprised they didn't come out with better pairs.

Mmmm.MMMM...Dinuguan Anybody?

yo Rudolph those are bananas... i hate you, but i'm glad u're repping East in the East vs West thread...haha

Quote:
Man, Lebron 3 PEs are soo uninspired. I'm surprised they didn't come out with better pairs.

very true...the lbjII stuff was much more interesting
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: bameri@uci.edu AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

very nice business men lbj iii
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

Quote:
the lbjII stuff was much more interesting

^ I am with you Hip-Hop on the II's because there was the variation of material and color schemes but....

I really do enjoy the look of the Remixes and Playoff Remixes plus those gold 20.5.5's....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

steal pics and tag em like you did over on iss
^ I will address the issue in due time.....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

so why in a few days, if your buying them and you just used thesellers pic and tagged it cool just say so...what needs 3 days. well till then im gunna go with ....DUCKTALES
151577077.jpg

plain and simple

stop the hypebeast, be tru to what you like for the love not just so you can say you have heat or for the e-props or the value of the shoe or to be famous on a post and the limitied factor.

nice lebrons RUDOLPH1996, but whats the deal with the cellphone? I think one of my boys told me about u? You no Soap em? If you do then ill be sure to tell you that Soap em is no lies and really that must means Rudolph has a @#%$ load of PE's.

Back
Top Bottom