POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Quote:
Question->D His PE's have "61" stitched on the inside. Does that represent his grandfather's age when he passed away, CP's highschool career high, or both???

U were right. Chris Paul's grandfather was murdered at the age of 61. The next game he went out and scored 61 points to honor his grandfather. he got a lot of recognition because he was 7 points from the state record when he scored 61 and he deliberately missed a free throw to give him 62 points it was a memorable game

^ Thanks... I vaguely remember the ESPN story on Paul his Frosh year at Wake.... man he is a gifted player. Is that the only PE out??? I thought I saw some 64's on nikebasketball.com///
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

124h3ld.jpg

Sick might I add

Buy My Shoes
Click here: OG Air Jordan XIII Chutney Size 12 NDS, Jordan VI White/Blue Size 12, Air Jordan I Patent/Gold Size 11, AND1 Chosen One 9&9.5

6FOOT9TARHEEL ,

any idea what the hidden message says on the UNC PE XXI's?

same as GR XXI's?
Nike Air Swift 1993 Pippen sz 12Nike Air Flight 89 sz 11 wht/carolinaNike AF2 Low wmn sz9.5 mens sz 8AJ XII RETRO FLINT sz 9DUNK lo wmn sz 9 navy/greyNike Windrunner 1995 sz 9 ALL AUCTIONS END ON 6/11/06Nike Air Tainer III B SC wht/gry/red sz 9 in boxGiffey Max II Grey/wht/Maroon sz 10 in boxwmn AM PLUS DENIM sz 8[/url][/center]

OH YES!!! I like those and thanks for the resizing.... DAMN NEAR WENT BLIND!!!! LOL
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

NICE XXI man. I still prefer the coloring on the lows. Im still extremely jealous. I hope they are your size, so you can rock them.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

they are my size, but I don't think I am going to wear them. i wear 99% of my shoes, but I think these are staying in the glass case
I can offer nothing apart from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

And Jordan didn't release those UNC XXIs over the chrome ones whyyy? :\
ohwell.gif

Nice pickups though :smile:
smile.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

Quote:
My head still hurts from the price but it was worth it to me.

^ Those are really clean... nioce pick up.....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

Back
Top Bottom