POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Quote:
Nice Pro Strong PE, never seen those before. What's up with the colourway listed on the box, though? White/Varsity Red-Midnight Navy?

Probably didn't have a box with them, so he used a box for one of the GR colorways.

^No your quite wrong actually, Yeah I dont get the white/varsity red part, but the numbers match the numbers on the tag of the shoe and also the box is way bigger than any OG box i have ever seen

Quote:
^No your quite wrong actually, Yeah I dont get the white/varsity red part, but the numbers match the numbers on the tag of the shoe and also the box is way bigger than any OG box i have ever seen

Oh alright. Only reason I said that was because I owned a pair of the white/blue/red ones in I believe a 13 (or 14, pretty sure it was 13) and the box for those was absolutely gigantic too.

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

S50, why do you always insist on posting other people's pics?

please cease and desist.
before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away.
..and you have their shoes.​

Quote:
S50 :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

I'm actually surprised he doesn't post his OWN pairs which eventually end up on ebay a few weeks later. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mmmm.MMMM...Dinuguan Anybody?

LOL! lets not get on another person who just posted some pe's which he just bought not too long ago for around 100 bucks and has a bin of 650 for them :rolleyes
eyes.gif

You mean RAMBO? That guy is a poser PE collector, just posts what he gets here to get props and are automatically sent off to ebay. Collector means you actually keep and love the shoes, not sell them. :smh:
smh.gif

laugh.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

whats wrong with posting other peoples pics if your not claiming the shoes are yours, ye the post is title "post YOU player exclusives" but there are pe's that no one here has so whats wrong with someone showing pics of them especially when they dont claim to own them and the owner has the pic tagged? sorry i dont see anything wrong with that
Email: screech5511@gmail.com
Aim: screech5511
Ebay:BUY MY ITEMS ON EBAY HERE

As Hoyle said, it honestly seems like people are trying to take the credit for it undercover. I don't post other peoples pictures. Period.---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whats wrong with posting other peoples pics if your not claiming the shoes are yours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems sometimes people aren't so up front about the shoes not being theirs though.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008​
FORSALE: GRAPE FSR IN NYC COMES WITH T-SHIRT

People hate on s50h as a collector. I think if anyone else posted some pics it would not be a big deal. S50h has done so many dumb things since he started harassing people about Jordan pe's that 99% of the pe community just cant stand him.

From what I hear, it didn't even begin with PEs, it began when he just collected jordans. That guy has always harrassed people. Don't understand how people respect that guy

Ok... I'll take that picture down, sorry.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

Take yourself down with the picture as well. I'm sure you'll do all of us a huge favor

Back
Top Bottom