eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

at first his bin was 350, but someone told him they were mcnabbs and the price jumped before I could get them. One of the few PE's I would actually keep forever. But whoever got them paid 1k.

Anyone have the link to the white purple with black turf soles Randy Moss PE XII that were on ebay for a day? Those were even cheaper at first..well before s50h ruined it

Oh...didn't even notice the 'seller ended auction early' line...my fault.

Ebay has the option so a buyer can send a high offer to a seller, and the seller can end the auction early if he likes the offer. For sellers, it's an easy way to circumvent final value fees.
IT IS WHAT IT IS​

Wasn't really planning on posting them up, but those McNabb 12's have his logo on the tongue which is ******edly hard to find (at least in my opinion). Paid a lot (as people here have already announced :rolleyes
eyes.gif
) but it was well worth it in my opinion. If you disagree, feel free to e-mail me. :wink:
wink.gif

I'd much much much rather have Moss' but I don't live my life searching eBay so I don't find all the great deals :lol:
laugh.gif

And those McNabb 9's are :wow:
eek.gif
Nmcnabb_set.jpg
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Fools talk, True collectors post pics.
Good @#%$ Dill. Loving the sample hang tag, Im a sucker for them even though i still dont own a shoe with it.
Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

congrats dill on the mcnabb xii's atleast they went to good hands rather than the clown offering them to me for an insane amount that for some reason fronted like he owned them!

----- Original Message -----
To: @#$%^&*()@hotmail.com
Cc: #$*#%^*($%(&@aol.com ; $%@$&@$%&@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:13 PM
Subject: MCNABB XII - PRICE IS 1400-1500 LET ME KNOW IF INTRESTED

HAHAHA ALI, What a clown, I just checked my Junk mail and look what i found.

What a Joke the shoe game has got too now !! Thats just lame. SMH |I
tired.gif

Thats wussup
Joerdan23~King of TN
TEAM TN
Doing our thing in the worst state for collecting since 2002!!!​

Quote:
Anyone have the link to the white purple with black turf soles Randy Moss PE XII that were on ebay for a day? Those were even cheaper at first..well before s50h ruined it
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...&rd=1&rd=1

Shoes should have been mine.... for $300....

He sold em for $900 right after he told me he accepted my offer..
yeh i lowballed but figured what the hell...reserve was $149 so i offered double...

Hah...be prepared to be bombarded with pics once he gets em...
-Marc
Jordans Ruined:
I, II, III, IV, V, VII, XIII, XIV, to be continued

Quote:
Shoes should have been mine.... for $300....

He sold em for $900 right after he told me he accepted my offer..
yeh i lowballed but figured what the hell...reserve was $149 so i offered double...

Hah...be prepared to be bombarded with pics once he gets em...

damn...
smh.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

I'm loving those turf Jordan XII PE's to death! Holy moly!

Here's an older PE to share. OG Minnesota Gopher Blazer PE's.
"I'm the guy from Alaska."

Ohhhh I need those Moss'.

babydill.
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Back
Top Bottom