Post Your Rarest CD's

Eminem's debut album. I have 1 of 1,000 legit physical copies. **** took me years to find.

OG version (out of print)

Out of print

Out of print

Track listing (74321-42558), out of print

Limited to 7,500 copies

That's funny. I just found my DJ Muggs vs Gza Grandmasters CD in my folks basement today. Been listening to it all day!

I dont have anything too rare. I have the original Stillmatic with Braveheart Party on it though

I have at least 1 copy of the original produced version of NERD In Search Of... before they had Spymob replay everything live.

00_Nightshift_Muzik_Presents_Something_To_Lean_To_RAGEMP3.JPG

d6532393alb.jpg

d5570029wis.jpg

Still have these on cassette

A bunch of old Memphis underground albums. Old 3 6 mafia stuff, pretty toney, gangsta pat, skinny pimp, playa fly, koopsta, lord infamous, etc...

Jiro Inagki & Soul Media - Breeze & Gentle Wave

I found this CD browsing through the used imports in the late 90s. It's a Japanese funk/soul musician from from the 70s. After listening it at the store I bought it ASAP. I've since learned it's a very rare find. I've been looking to get this on vinyl but it's goes for too much money on eBay (waaaay more than I'd pay). I love the Fender Rhodes keyboards...

came in here expecting to see the purple tape.

fufilled :pimp:

i need that purple tape in my collection... i missed out when the box was up for retail >: i always got an eye out though on ebay for one at a decent price.

not a cd, but i picked redman's dare iz a darkside with the red cassette tape a little while back :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom