247263113.jpg

255566485.jpg

TEAM
I HATE erm...​

LOL TEAM PURPLE AF1 HI
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

I dont even remember if I was first or not, to expose the purple af1s last year or not...

I dont remember shhh from NT.

I jus need the straps... Not really, but I want them. Kinda...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

lol at all the purple highs. and to me the shoe is pretty rare. first look at its age. and then this is where your gonna see them at is on the 1st 2 pages. plus "post YOUR rarest shoe" not "post THE rarest shoe"
TEAM-AF-ONE

kevin2nd,

sick norts and samples...whats the story on the norts? friends and family?

this shoe, i dunno, I have never ever seen another pair, and i have been offered some pretty rare stuff in my time.. in fact, i dont know much about this pair in general..and its 100% real
sample /prototype/ pe/ promo /rare XIV...

3j3tPCU66jGjA-5BlHYOuKV+esNMZEY30300.jpg
Quote:
Those flightposites carbon fiber
:tongue:
tongue.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

thanks for the compliments yall...
Quote:
jae.....please dont tell me those are the sz 13s from ebay a while back!
nope, mine are my size...DS size 11...i remember a pair of size 13s being on ebay a couple of months ago....they were ended early if i recall correctly...only up for a day or two...

i typed ^^ that out, then read this.... vvvv

Quote:
and maz..those sz 13s are sitting pretty in my closet.. :tongue:
tongue.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
...word

hey kev are those Aloha Dunks samples? Cause I like it with the Kicks/Hi on the side.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

i dunno if anyone else conciders these rare but i aint seen anyone else with em....yet
03 pistachio dunk

jd chambray 95: im the only whose posted these so far.
x1pxOYwqu4SjF5UPgeyckszwGH4JobEjpCifLvyAYQshrWGv8QeejndHr5g41Z7ZXVetAdlzeyrcaCSeLH6V90mIgBDXfEr-lc8acP5QAhjWTnhzMg5--f5ehOUK0QWTraSaOK4dy2K1BOPncMgsNRZ_sP6nLSoJJGG

staple bursts: havent seen anyone else post.
y1p4rK7wCOFlQksmTtAEad0zSbxd3A6q1N9MHXQjzsN7D9NIXKqswv_75oHjGZK-7Zs

and these are seriously rare as far as i know. only one other dude on NT has em.mine custom tho.
white/obsidian-jetstream-new slate
x1pxOYwqu4SjF5UPgeyckszwGH4JobEjpCifLvyAYQshrXGkI2ZnBQbSc_LfxykG8DDchsniP7_xvz2EVEHCM1JIA5-uK4oF7KwsW5sQ_35DfFDHBCi5JGsjyDXiCnN7Qx4F4EoIEKcCpAuxp8Qq-RfiZPGi0IyX2kn

aim:GeKOh
hotmail/msn:gekoe@hotmail.com

GeKOh:tongue:hOR356PhOR LnDn.

in search of:am bws,pre 03` af1 mids, dunk highs. in a 11.5 or 12

Just gonna post what i think is rare to me...[Meaning i hardly-never see anyone with them on]
May not be the most exspensive but ehh..

'98 Chocolate Mids

'92 Tailwind

Limited Grey-One Edition Atmos AM1 #67/100

Co.Jp Flax
TEAM-AF-ONE
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

futura blazers are niiiice cris
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

DKBaller always comin through with the air force fire
Speaking of which :pimp:
pimp.gif
@ those purple canvas AF1 Highs, tooo dope

Oh an on a side note, I always get jealous when I see Jae's Carbon Fiber FP1s, god I wish I had a pair >:
mad.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom