POST YOUR SAMPLES!!! heat?

Ayo Mandingo... Every time I'm on ebay looking it seems like you always have something dope for sale...

Respect... K

Here are my FT sample bronco dunk sb's

53sj9yg.jpg

4kla35u.jpg

63hu2ia.jpg

4km29nm.jpg

Damn nice stuff everyone..

Funk, you're a bastard for those XIV's and the III's, swooped me both times.

dOubleO - Love those High XXI's, JB makes such bad decisions, that shoe would've been a pure classic if it had dropped.

FlipJays, you'r sample game is crazy with those MJ Samples.

Joe n' Dingo dope stuff, I know ya'll got tons more stacked up, post it up!!!

I'll share what I got....

Jordan Sample XX's, Leather.

Jordan X Seamless (Ignore the Chicagos).

Jordan IV Original (1989), Salesman Samples

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Quote:
mandingo you the one makin them videos? and don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about
I honestly dont know what videos your talking about....lol

Quote:
Ayo Mandingo... Every time I'm on ebay looking it seems like you always have something dope for sale...
I appreciate it man, Im trying....lolJoe, school me on those Air Max's. I need to get my knowlegde up to par in that sense. Sole, its amazing to see those OG Sample IV's. Any differences from the released version?

Sole Supreme...those og sample iv are amazing....jb really messed up on the retro ivs...those shoes are simply a thing of beauty
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​

so much jordan heat!!!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

solesupreme shut it down with the OG IV sample fire reds n militaries...NICE SAMPLES EVERYONE!
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan IX cool grey sz11, Jordan II white/red/black sz.11, & others for SALE L@@K!!.....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

good stuff people!
aim-Oogachakamon

samples are made in a men's sz. 9

some other companies may have different sizes, like I heard Asics does a 9.5 for samples, but other than that Nike is strictly a 9
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

^nike also makes samples in size 3.5y
Wanted: Atmos am1(cement)8.5, atmos af1 8, 3m snakes 8, supreme blazer(red) 8.5.

As posted by myself before

Quote:
samples are in 3.5Y, 7 (in women), 9, 12 and sometimes 13.5
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

lmao xxxdouble0xxx i saw the video stick figures on crack and the mario thing makes me laugh everytime. where did you fine the video like that i wanted to put that on my myspace
aim-Oogachakamon

HipHopCaliber, those E-Cue's are amazing
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Back
Top Bottom