Post your Scooter!

I kno we gotta have some scooter owners here.

Show 'em!

smile.gif

l_856412ce49714ce5a73a76e0fd66aac3.jpg

roll.gif

Some1 should use this pic and photoshop that dudes head on here.. from the "someone PS me ........ " thread

hahaha maaan Why would I edit. Scoot scoot.

Good for gas. Good for parking. Everything is within a mile or so of me. Dude coworkers hate, females seem to dig it a lot.

yaaaaa knoooooooooo

Are you guys serious? Why would I delete the pic? hahahaha It's my profile pic on my myspace. It's not all that serious -

Goodness children -

they will hate on you in america. scooters are everywhere in asia. although, they are all 125cc and up, none of that 49cc junk.

only one i want is this. hona nova rs sonic 125 repsol edition.

1.jpg

or a suzuki raider 150

suzuki_raider-150r-blue.jpg

if i were to go retro i would get either of these. yamaha mio nouvo retro'ed out.

yamahanouvoretropicture.png

i dont care what you dudes think, scooters are pretty ill. I'd probably never get one but when I see someone on them while im walking im like damn wish ihad one of those right now.

If ya'll think this is funny you have to come to Europe, specifically Rome. It's Vespa capital. Matter of fact I'ma take some pics tonight of howOD they are with these things.

Box - Those are tight - I actually ride motorcycles, tho. I just like the scooter, cuz I don't need to worry bout a helmet and it's super comfy.

Some pics below - but, c'mon - I know someone else on here gotta be rockin one!

l_62e6e0dc56cdb2d70dd92a0555b53052.jpg

l_1721962999da5996d1afd69b2b2df579.jpg

Back
Top Bottom