Post Your Skincare Regimen

Doesn’t matter what cleanser you’re using if you not using the face brush you not getting the real exfoliation poppin.

Also 30 minute meditation with the mask and the cucumber slices on the eyes??? Next level

My wife wanted to get us both these face scrubs. Mad expensive. Worth it?

Definitely. I've got a cheaper spin brush, but maaaaan.... Face feels so much better after.

Make sure you get a good face moisturizer thats not too oily or thick either. After a fresh shave and face wash, it'll feel great

question for yall that keep facial hair. Do you clean shave the neck. I've been using clippers to line up my beard and shave my neck.

71sNHOZ4OpL._SY355_.jpg

That's what I use. Also mix super collagen, emergen-c, cold water and drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.

What does this do?

Whenever I get sick, mom dukes always comes by the crib with lemons + honey, soup, and emergen-c

So I only associate it with being sick :lol:

What does this do?

Whenever I get sick, mom dukes always comes by the crib with lemons + honey, soup, and emergen-c

So I only associate it with being sick :lol:
what the super collagen? It supposed to be good for your skin, nails, bones. What I've visually noticed is that my skin is more hydrated. It doesn't dry out even after a shower, so I use lotion less often. Clutch in the winter for me. The emergen-c is only because the label says it works better when taken with vitamin C and it also tastes like **** by itself.

what the super collagen? It supposed to be good for your skin, nails, bones. What I've visually noticed is that my skin is more hydrated. It doesn't dry out even after a shower, so I use lotion less often. Clutch in the winter for me. The emergen-c is only because the label says it works better when taken with vitamin C and it also tastes like **** by itself.

Word, I'll try it out. I actually don't like the taste of emergen-c either, so I'll have to find something else to mix it with :lol:

Target has some that are flavored but I've never tried it. I usually get the unflavored stuff from vitamin shoppe.

Black soap made my skin darker , I rather spend money at a dermatologist than try that crap again

I got the clarisonic brush for $60 during their half off sale but still think it's overpriced. Does leave the skin feeling smoother but also depends on the face cleanser your using. For the cleanser I use Dermalogica Special Cleanser, it's a bit pricey but last long and works really well. Got rid of the pores on my nose which no other cleanser has done.
3,default,pd.html

Back
Top Bottom