Post Your Skincare Regimen

With this type of stuff I feel like you get what you pay for so I try not to go cheap with certain stuff

I need some help with razor bumps. I’m black btw so I know the skin care recommendations may be different because of my hair type.

Got a shave at the barber about 3 weeks ago and I got razor bumps.
My woman bought me a Braun 7 series razor last weekend and stupidly I tried it right away which irritated the skin more.

Can anyone provide recommendations, I started using the witch hazel without alcohol based on recommendations in here

I need some help with razor bumps. I’m black btw so I know the skin care recommendations may be different because of my hair type.

My woman bought me a Braun 7 series razor last weekend and stupidly I tried it right away which irritated the skin more.

Can anyone provide recommendations, I started using the witch hazel without alcohol based on recommendations in here
49EBCD4F-5EF8-45CD-8887-7B3E85B991E3.jpeg

Fam I hate this stuff. I used it once for a couple nasty ingrown hairs and it drie my skin out something serious. **** was peeling for weeks.

I make sure I shave routinely every day and follow up wit ha good post shave regimen now. I also switched to a safety razor and change to a fresh blade every day. If I see a hair digging back into my skin I loosen it with a pair of tweezers and take care of it when I shave.

No bumps on my face right now.Been bump free since I started unless I slip up and don't shave for 2 days. Then I have to get back on track.

My suggestion to you would be to shave every day and make sure you wash your face really good. Get a good post shave/razor bump liquid to hit your face/neck with and a good face moisturizer.

You might feel like its pointless to shave every day if you're not the type to grow facial hair rapidly everyday. I was the same. But you'll definitely notice how much better it is for your face and those bumps

Will this darken my skin?

If you don't have sensitive skin like I do it may be worth a shot to get rid on acne. Don't leave the soap on your face for more than 10 seconds . Don't rub the bar directly to your face , use your hands or a brush to put on the face .

Last edited:
flax seed oil has helped my skin dramatically. also cutting out lactose.

Light skinned mexican..Wake up, charcoal with vitamin e face wash. Spf 30 from biore. Then shower at night, do not dry face with towel. Apply Hyaluronic acid lotion immediately after. Proceed to get buns

Pfb vanish,

I never used skin tight but it's worth a shot I guess.

Last edited:
Tend skin is the only thing that works for me. You have to use it consistently to get really clear but it’s been a godsend for ingrown hairs for me

using an exfoliator helps. Also you can just use a needle or tweezer to remove the ingrown hair.

Bump stopper has worked for me, but I’m sure there are other products that’ll work just as well.

Ya'll want some nice skin. Korean skincare routine.

Use snail. Ye, the thought of it is kind of disgusting? Give it a shot. Dead serious. Helps fade away acne scars, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, gives your face a really nice glow/glass skin.

Benton Snail Essence
Benton Snail Content Cream
CosRx 96 Snail Essence
CosRx 92 All in One Snail Cream.

^^ all rlly good options.

^

CosRx toner pads are also really good. Been using them for a while

Ya'll want some nice skin. Korean skincare routine.

Use snail. Ye, the thought of it is kind of disgusting? Give it a shot. Dead serious. Helps fade away acne scars, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, gives your face a really nice glow/glass skin.

Benton Snail Essence
Benton Snail Content Cream
CosRx 96 Snail Essence
CosRx 92 All in One Snail Cream.

^^ all rlly good options.
Link for these products?

Back
Top Bottom