Post Your Stories/Experiences with the Police Vol. Driving While Black

Just wanted to hear some of you guys stories dealing with the police, being pulled other, arrested etc.

Yesterday on my way home from work I was pulled over by this cop who said I was driving without my seatbelt (which I had one), and he said I had a broken taillight (which I didn't). Him and I both knew he was stopping me because he assumed myabe he'd get lucky and find that my car smelled like weed, I'd be drunk or something, but once he realized he was wrong dude and everything with my car checked out, dude had the nerve to write me a warning for not wearing a seatbelt, although we both acknowledged that I was wearing my seatbelt :lol:.

Anyone else have any similar experiences?

Note: don't want to turn this into a cop bashing thread, I know they have a hard job, they're underpaid..blah blah blah.

I have good one and bad ones.

I go on break in about 30 mins, I'll post then.

Plenty stories.. craziest one was a cop pulling me over, didn't ask for insurance or license (both of which I didn't have), instead asked "where are the guns and drugs? "

My first day driving I got pulled over when I accidentally ran a red. It's one of those stop lights in that are literally 50ft from another light, so I was focused on the light ahead disregarding the one I ran. So instantly got pulled, cuz the cop was right behind me. They approached the car asked me for license, registration, weapons, if I was gang related, cuz I had on all blue with a Yankee fitted. He was really power tripping the entire, until he saw I lived in the Valley. I told him where I go to college at, and his demeanor changed instantly. He was all smiles, saying he patrols there usually. I said hope to see him again under different circumstances. Gave me career advice cuz I was thinking about law enforcement.

Never received a ticket. Got off with a warning.

i was shot at by a cop when i was 19...me and my white buddies got invited to a house party, we were there for not even 10 mins, when they cops showed up.

a buncha kids jumped a wall and got away, i ran around a corner and ran into this older white cop..i yelled oh ishh with my hands up and his gun went off.

this happened very fast but somehow i jumped outta the way,i laid on the floor and they came in guns drawn shouting obscenities.me and my 3 friends got taken to jail that night.

we were going to leave cuz we noticed everyone there was really young...they took us since we were over 18, we told the cops to check the onstar on my friends car so they could see 

we just got there, but they had to have some reason why he shot, anyway they gave me a ticket with all these outrageous charges my homies lawyered up i didnt..

i was stressin out for a month they were also telling my homies lawyer that i could be facing assault on an officer, i shouldve sued for excessive force but i just wanted it to be over.

i didnt see that it was just for black folks...so racist!!!

im always stopped even though i still have no arrest record whatsoever.

im hispanic btw in socal 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I have just been pulled over a lot by unmarked *****...

Drive a 98 Regal.

They always ask where are the drugs.

Show them my ID and school ID, and they feel like **** after I start name dropping officers of higher rank (usually one or two of my cousins),

Got pulled for doing 52 in a 35. I was piiiiiiiiiiiiiissy drunk. I had my seatbelt on, all windows down, ID ready once he stepped foot out of the car. I was screaming "I GOTTA PISS! I GOTTA PISS! JUST LET ME PISS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!" gave him my id, told me to drive to this empty parking lot next to the woods, and go piss. No charges, no ticcets, nothing.i was 19 at the time with a pistol laying clear as day on the passenger side floor. Never drove slaughtered again.

Police don't really **** with me while im driving. Some detectives did rob me for my information one time. Had weed in 3 poccets, didnt search me or anything. Seeing how the circumstances are when **** like this happens for me, I could get ****** over so bad. Neither is cool, but, if it means i get to go home in one piece with everything i came with, Ill take it.

Last edited:
Never an issue. I keep calm and talk nicely. Treat them with respect and they should do the same, for the most part. 

aight.
I just moved to Houston. I had been here all of 3 days and it was Thanksgiving night. So my cousin, a female decides shes gonna take me out. She takes me to Metropolis. So we head out in my moms mini van. Now, my cousin, at the time, was a nice looking chick. Tall, athletic, light skinned, long hair, ect. We get in there, hit a lap around the club, Ns are being super thirsty, so we part ways. Night goes on I see her dancing with one dude most of the night, the lights come on and shes still hugged up with buddy. We meet up outside, and she asks if I can give buddy a ride back to his car, which was parked around the corner at Tinseltown movie theater. I'm like cool, I aint pull ish with my country ***, might as well.

We get over there and we see buddy's beat up old *** Explorer in he middle of the parking lot and two cars with orange lights on top parked at the far end behind the truck. We pull over there and Buddy is like, "Hold up, wait and see if these cars are going to leave". Whatever, I'm thinking dude is just trying to put in more time baking that cake, but its a waste cuz hes not going to smash with me in the van and she can't leave because I don't know how to get back to the house.

Like an hour goes by, dude isn't getting any further than he was before we got there and me and cousin are ready to go. Buddy keep looking at those cars with the orange lights talking bout he worried about them. So, in a kind of a "Quit being a *****" tone, I tell him they're more than likely security, I mean, they have ORANGE lights. Why did buddy listen to me??

Buddy finally gets out of the van. As soon as he steps foot on the concrete, I see the "security" cars start to swoop in. I try to smash off like I didn't see that happen. From around the building another truck pulls in front, forcing me to stop. Some dude in all black jumps out of the truck with a sawed off( :wow: Is that police issue?!), screaming, "GET OUT OF THE VAN!!" At this point the other police officers have jumped out the other cars and they all have guns drawn "DON'T MOVE!". I just put my hands up, looking like a deer in headlights, because I didn't want anybody to think I was reaching for anything. I'm literally freaking out because I don't know what to do. Eventually, they get on the same page and tell to me get out. As soon as I open the door, they clops yolks me out, slams me to the ground and has the barrels to the sawed off in my face.

So they cuff me and put me in the back of one of the cars. Mind you I'm 6'4 and have my hands cuffed behind my back, so I stuffed in the back of this cop car, on those hard *** fiberglass seats, laying on my shoulder. Also, is about 40 degrees outside and theres no heat in the squad car. About 10 minutes later, I'm sore, shaking from the cold and my hands are sleep from lack of circulation from the cuffs being so tight. Another officer comes to the window and shines his flashlight all in my face, talking bout "Oh yea, I seen this ****** before...". Now I'm going off, hes all kinds of liars from every corner of hell. Another 45 minutes go by, I assume they're trying find something on me, even though I clearly have a Florida DL.

Eventually they pull me out of the car, release the cuffs, and start questioning me. I tell them I don't know buddy from the man in the moon, he just hooked up with my cuz, and they ask me how long I been in Texas. I look straight (down) in the face other cop who said he knows me and said 3 days. The cop questioning me kind smirks and the other just walks off. Then the cop questioning me starts telling me how you gotta watch people blah, blah. Come to find out, Buddy's truck actually belonged to a crack head, who had reported it stolen earlier. The oldest base head trick in the book. :smh:

They let me go, I get back in van, my cousin is coolin. Looking very well rested. Turns out they had her cuffed for about 20 minutes, had her sitting in the front seat of the squad car, with a jacket drinking a bottled water. :smh: [Pimp C] Aint that a *****[/Pimp C]

Cliffs
-Been in Houston 3 days
-Goes to club with female cousin
-Cousin meets guy
-Take guy back to car
-Car is a "stolen" car
-Police swoop us up with sawed off shotguns.
-They try their hardest to tie me into crime
-Cousin gets VIP treatment

Plenty stories.. craziest one was a cop pulling me over, didn't ask for insurance or license (both of which I didn't have), instead asked "where are the guns and drugs? "
THIS exactly, but instead of "guns" he used "burners", and this wasn't the first or the last. 

To many rights violating crazy incidents.  Fractured bones on different occasions.  

OP, I know you said you didn't want to make this a cop bashing thread, but....man **** THE POLICE.  I've been hit in the head with batons.  Seen these cats strip dudes down to their bare nothings in broad daylight.  Them MF ain't ****.

Back
Top Bottom