Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

These are the new pick up for the summer

These are the ones from last summer. Does anyone know how I can align the frame again. The carrera on the hinge is crooked

Also I found these channel chick glasses. Anybody know if they authentic or where I can flip em?

nice 714's up there

at one time it was organized...lulz

persol 649, dior homme and a bunch of bans...yes i love clubs...lulz

Last edited:
Anyone know if super future stop making the matte black flat top? Can't find them on their site

Last edited:
Just copped these on sammyninos 
smokin.gif

Anyone know how to check the status of your order or know when they ship?

Last edited:
Order is on it's way to America from Holland right now.  Can't wait to get these in my hands 
pimp.gif

what's that mean? lol 

Hit your head = when a company or businessman charges an extremely Expensive price when selling something of high quality and demand.
i like the fact you didnt go for the run of the mill vintage versace

Those tom ford Rock shades are cold! do they fit like their TF 198 Campbell model?

Hit your head = when a company or businessman charges an extremely Expensive price when selling something of high quality and demand.
i like the fact you didnt go for the run of the mill vintage versace

Those tom ford Rock shades are cold! do they fit like their TF 198 Campbell model?
ohh not at all I actually thought I got the better of the deal they listed them as 10/10 and "new old stock."  I actually got them for a little less than poor condition used pairs go for on ebay. 

Ray bans just feel cheap to me and for the price there charging I expected a higher quality. I dunno maybe I was expecting to much.

Anyways purchased Oliver People's Bernardo's online today

I actually find Raybans to be cheap in comparison to designer brands, II know what you mean though but for about half to 1/3 the price of luxury brand sunglasses, RayBans are perfectly fine. Plus only the polarized versions are the one that ups the prices anyways. I mean most of them are made by Luxottica anyways and quality feels very similar to most Pradas, Burberry, Bvlgari, Coach, Versace, etc...

Check out those aluminum Clubmasters though, probably the best quality Raubans I've ever handled.

Those club masters do look great but I couldn't pull them off. Won't look right on my round face. Only ray bans I ever considered buying was the aviators made with real gold and backed out at the last minute because of the price

Those club masters do look great but I couldn't pull them off. Won't look right on my round face. Only ray bans I ever considered buying was the aviators made with real gold and backed out at the last minute because of the price

I got a pair of those 24k gold ray ban aviators , seems those lens are super polarized on them.

anyone mess with the look/see sunglasses that the former nike guy did before he got caught selling samples?

I had the dexter and 112 ones but I got rid of em around January lol
I remember the dexter ones, those were really dope. why you get rid of them? money or you just wasn't feeling em like you originally thought?

Back
Top Bottom