Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

o_felon_glddkgry_08.jpg

Might cop all blacks this month ...

05-620.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

How good are Carrera sunglasses?

The Safari's I posted up earlier are my most favorite pair of sunglasses I've ever owned. And I've owned everything from Evidence's to gasstationonses. They have other styles so they should have something that fit's your face, but they didn't look right on me, but the Safari's areperfect.

I"m bout to go check a pair of Wayfarer's tomorrow....ya'll given me some ideas for other pairs...good lookin out....

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

3692810329_42258c0457.jpg

I gotta cop a new color, these played out.
these >>>>>>>>>>>> those hideous colored millionaires though. "played out" or not at least they look decent.

yup, I was able to compare the two side by side and the Evi's > Milli's anyday of the week. I don't care what the price difference is

I mean these appealed to me more than the millionaires. I've gotten to the point to where I just wanna save up some cash and just but the other 3 colors. Ilove these, the best sunglasses i ever had. Not too dark but not too clear, plus everything looks HD when I throw em on, so they are a joy to wear. Plus, whenthem white @#+*%#$ see that "Louis Vuitton" on the side, they know what's up
wink.gif

whiteevidence.jpg

lv_evidence.jpg

o_HpTfc6HzEiE9ayg.jpg

They are just too clean to me.

white ones are tacky but the other two are dope.

i might have to get those last ones you posted.

how much are these like $700? or is it gonna be like $2000 on ebay like the millis?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

white ones are tacky but the other two are dope.

i might have to get those last ones you posted.

how much are these like $700? or is it gonna be like $2000 on ebay like the millis?
smh.gif

About $710 after everything

But I am selling mine for about $550 - $600

nerd.gif

3692956311_d64173076f.jpg

Got these a couple weeks ago. Just some inexpensive joints to wear.

I know if I ever copped some Dita's for $200+ I wouldn't take care of em.

Word to the wayfarers that came with these, that lens I cracked
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I mean these appealed to me more than the millionaires. I've gotten to the point to where I just wanna save up some cash and just but the other 3 colors. I love these, the best sunglasses i ever had. Not too dark but not too clear, plus everything looks HD when I throw em on, so they are a joy to wear. Plus, when them white @#+*%#$ see that "Louis Vuitton" on the side, they know what's up
wink.gif

whiteevidence.jpg

lv_evidence.jpg

o_HpTfc6HzEiE9ayg.jpg

They are just too clean to me.

I have to agree the Black Evidences are "played out". Everyone has them.
indifferent.gif

I like the White and Grey Evidences.

Info on the Third Pair of Evidences. Never seen them before...What are they Tortoise/Havana?

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Prada in the back, Versace in the front....got the Versace glasses in black as well

21c8aqc.jpg
those prada's in the back are fire. any info on them?

Back
Top Bottom