Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

fine fine i retract the statement

%+$% i wrote that like 4 months ago

to each his own man I personally dont like them

if you wear them all that makes you is a person who bought them nothing more nothing less

let that be an end to it

supers opened a  store in LA i think. if not go to there website they have a map of authorized dealers

im not a fan of the fit. they are awkward as hell. they have some weird %@* slant to them. only reason why i wouldn't wear them. but those supers look nice, any place to get them in the LA area?

Originally Posted by Yoda

mimeattachmenty.jpg

info?

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

yancancook90 wrote:
Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Now why would I purchase these over Raybans?
because Jay-z rocks them, duh

The len's are far superior than anything ray ban makes

they are hand made and come with a 2 year warranty when you buy them (they will replace them if you break them) 

Oliver Peoples will make adjustments to the frame so it will fit your face better

Its really about the craftsmenship. You can buy raybans if you want and sure they kinda look the same but when you hold these in your hand next to some raybans the quality difference is beyond clear

but im not going to argue with if you quote me again ive said my piece 

arent Oliver Peoples and Rayban owned by Luxottica, though? and i believe any eyewear shop can adjust any frames to fit your face perfectly, at least the ones i go to. just sayin'

i will however agree that craftmanship & quality makes a big difference which is why i wont mess with Luxottica owned brands in this day in age. While Oliver Peoples glasses may have slightly better than Rayban quality, Luxottica as a whole has recently significantly decreased the quality of their products in order to increase quantity. With that in mind i would only look into purchasing older Rayban models (Bausch&Lomb) or older Oliver People models where the quality was much better. Dont get me wrong though the design of the Oliver Peoples you posted are dope, just not $325 dope.

some brands that i believe make high quality sunglasses/glasses are Dita, Mykita, Moscot, etc. etc.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Lost my Mosley Enforcers
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ouch bro. those have by far been my favorite looking glasses the past few months but i just can't afford that price 

Originally Posted by davizzy

^ info on the ones you picking up tomorrow?
Those are Dior Homme Black Tie 101S.

Waiting on some Gucci 1622/S to arrive in the mail, will post pics when I get them.

For now, rocking these, got them last Spring at the Saks outlet for $65
pimp.gif

img3159small.jpg

anyone have Carrera sunglasses here? how's the feel/built/quality? or does it feel cheap?

I'm thinking of buying a Rush

2470220904W0_L.jpg

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by davizzy

^ info on the ones you picking up tomorrow?
Those are Dior Homme Black Tie 101S.

Waiting on some Gucci 1622/S to arrive in the mail, will post pics when I get them.

For now, rocking these, got them last Spring at the Saks outlet for $65
pimp.gif

img3159small.jpg

Nice shades.....

*Good ol' Off Saks....givin' you the Boss case for the Versace glasses
laugh.gif

NachoBroadway.. What are those shades called in the first pic you posted? I'd choose those.

Back
Top Bottom