Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Marc Jacobs 252 ft igucci watch
glasses.gif

where did you guys go to find your sunglass sizing?
I wanna order a pair of raybans but im not sure what my size is
any help is appreciated

Got these mosley tribes.. ain't nothin flashy or fancy like ya'lls. They get ppl's attention, surprises me because they're simple with no gold/silver on it.
imag0169x.jpg

imag0166ah.jpg

Looking to get a pair of wayfarers(Raybans Original or Retro Super Future). Which would be the better brand to go with since they are pretty much the same style?

^
The arms on a lot of super futures seem to be short and fit weird.  I've noticed that on a lot of people that wear them.  The arms barely reach their ears and it's the same when i wear my flattops.  Raybans have more variety as far as sizes and lenses.

are there any other places where you can pick up retro super futures aside from their online store, particularly in the LA area? i want to try them on before copping. 

can someone recommend me some shades for wide faces? i have a big %%@ head and it seems like everything is too narrow for me.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I made my last pick-up of the summer.  I wanted to brown/olive gradient........
pimp.gif

5997454329_ee510087cc.jpg

5998009270_ab9e83c2a4.jpg

5998009876_fb8d8d4953.jpg

5998010302_1e85463b64.jpg

Sick. I almost settled for these at Solstice until I found the black pair

My Gucci sunglasses always touch my cheek when I smile. I lol alot in real life, when I have a good laugh the glasses straight up go from touching to squishing my cheek. Is the fit off or the glasses just too big for me. 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Can anyone point me too good deals on BluBlockers or legit alternatives to them, I do not have the cash and any help would be appreciated
frown.gif

i just want to see great and look good too

Originally Posted by theone218

where did you guys go to find your sunglass sizing?
I wanna order a pair of raybans but im not sure what my size is
any help is appreciated
This.
I complete forgot my size.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by llmycooljays

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by llmycooljays
What model are these?
finally came in and they're fly as hell! My boy has LV Evidences was there when I opened the box up and immediately jumped on my laptop to buy a pair. He says he likes these more

Tried the brown joints on, very 
pimp.gif
.  $295 is 2x my sunglasses budget tho.  Copped the Marc by Marc Jacobs retro shades

Back
Top Bottom