laugh.gif
 [/h1]

[h1]
[/h1]

[h1]
635557797.jpg

[/h1]

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

anybody have any idea about the availability of LV attirance sunglasses?
best bet is to call your closest LV store and see if they have it in store or have them drop ship from another store...looks to be sold out online.

^i saw them in store yesterday. i'm just wondering if theyre going to be around for a while and restocked a la evidences or if theyre a one and done type of thing

anybody have any idea about the availability of LV attirance sunglasses?
Are those the ones that are replacing the Evidences? The guy at the store told me they are discontinuing the Evidences. Looks like they only released in the UK and maybe a few in the states so far.

^i saw them in store yesterday. i'm just wondering if theyre going to be around for a while and restocked a la evidences or if theyre a one and done type of thing

ah ic... it's hit or miss. ive learned in the past when it comes to LV sunglasses or other accessories, to buy them asap. i've waited on a couple items cuz i thought they would still be there and once i was ready to purchase, sold out and never coming back again. i bet you'll be seeing those glasses in upcoming rap videos and when that happens, it's a wrap. lol.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by sneakerhead24

you in state college? 
nerd.gif

yessir!
Nittany Mall has Frogskins? That Finishline was money for releases; hicks are more concerned with Timberland boots and Reebok Classic 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Frogskins are much better IMO; lighter and more flexible 

and you two make me feel old 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
The Nittany Mall is so terrible. I can be in and out in 15 minutes. There is only 4 stores that are primarily male clothing/shoes

Originally Posted by ekREV

ah ic... it's hit or miss. ive learned in the past when it comes to LV sunglasses or other accessories, to buy them asap. i've waited on a couple items cuz i thought they would still be there and once i was ready to purchase, sold out and never coming back again. i bet you'll be seeing those glasses in upcoming rap videos and when that happens, it's a wrap. lol.

i'll have to wait and see whats up. my gf bday is in a couple weeks so i shouldnt really spend on myself right now lol. hope theyre still around

Got these last month for $125 from WISH here in ATL. They came with a little wood shaped shades on a small rope. I put it on my keychain.

Originally Posted by DaG311

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by af1 1982

yessir!
Nittany Mall has Frogskins? That Finishline was money for releases; hicks are more concerned with Timberland boots and Reebok Classic 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Frogskins are much better IMO; lighter and more flexible 

and you two make me feel old 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
The Nittany Mall is so terrible. I can be in and out in 15 minutes. There is only 4 stores that are primarily male clothing/shoes

^true. same can be said about the downtown area off campus
didn't know there were any NTers in this area. class of 2014 represent?  

Back
Top Bottom