Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by gberdin

those are hard what are those called and how much?

I don't know the name, but it's model ID is 0VE4179 and they're about $200 at Sunglass Hut
Thinking about checking those Versace out, they looks nice.
I also want to check this out.  What do you guys think?

713132352359_shad_qt

can anyone recommend some dude-style shades?
noasuf.jpg

google tells me they're vuarnet 003's, but i don't think vuarnet makes them anymore, only see used ones on ebay
2qk2ntd.jpg

ray ban cats are nothing like them. nike vintage 77's are similar, but i'm not a fan of the colorways

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

hadegbite wrote:

sloanboy wrote:

Too small?

Yeah they to small unless you wear a hat, then you could pull them off. You should try the RetroSuperFuture Flat top.
On the small side...but if they fit comfortably I wouldn't worry about it.  
the temple is too short. the curved portion of the temple should rest on your ear, not the tip of it.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

JUS3 wrote:
CelticsFan9783 wrote:
Thanks for the info. What are the ones you posted above? And what mm size do you wear in the 2140's?
I like these Ray Bans, but is the shape for females or is it unisex?

The lady said they're unisex and the shape doesn't look feminine on my face at all. I think they look a lot like the ones Jamie Fox is wearing on page 95.

I tried them on at Bloomingdales. Not feminine at all. I just ordered a pair of the black/green polarized on Amazon for $119, $60 off retail, should be here Tuesday.

But as always, always try before you buy. Just cause they look good on someone else doesn't mean they'll look good on you.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

JUS3 wrote:
I like these Ray Bans, but is the shape for females or is it unisex?

The lady said they're unisex and the shape doesn't look feminine on my face at all. I think they look a lot like the ones Jamie Fox is wearing on page 95.

I tried them on at Bloomingdales. Not feminine at all. I just ordered a pair of the black/green polarized on Amazon for $119, $60 off retail, should be here Tuesday.

But as always, always try before you buy. Just cause they look good on someone else doesn't mean they'll look good on you.

Good lookin out fellas.  The Wayfarer's are dope, but they just don't look/feel right on me.  I'll check these out soon.

Whats the cheapest place to cop the Gucci 1627s. I want the all black joints. And ima end up droppin bread on them anyways. I just wanted to know if anyones got a hookup somewhere.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Whats the cheapest place to cop the Gucci 1627s. I want the all black joints. And ima end up droppin bread on them anyways. I just wanted to know if anyones got a hookup somewhere.
http://cgi.ebay.com/GUCCI-GG-1627-S...65753513?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item3366aa10a9

There's a lot more on there currently at around $40.00 that are listed as auctions.

Is this guy legit?
nerd.gif
I know he's 99.5% positive but his negative's state that they received counterfeits?

Back
Top Bottom