Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Them joints are fire
Went to sunglass hut and tried some raybans and Versace on. I don't cop too many sunglasses so I don't know the market on em. Is retail the only option or can you scoop under retail?

i got these too..and i got da rare joint on da rick ross album cover in purple.

Nice, i gave up on those ones from the rick ross album cover lol. Never found a good deal in something my price range lol..

Needed a pair of aviators. Scooped a pair of Oliver Peoples Benedicts for a decent price.

Is there a cheaper alternative to the lv evidence? I like the way they look but dont have that kind of money to drop on them,

Is there a cheaper alternative to the lv evidence? I like the way they look but dont have that kind of money to drop on them,

Marc Jacobs 252. He who designed the LV Evidence. He was the fashion director for LV up until 2-4 years ago. The 252 are similar. Second pic is me from a couple years ago

A seller on eBay sold me some Tom Ford Aaron sunglasses he listed as "brand new unworn". Upon receiving them, I noticed minor abrasion/scrape marks on one of the arms of the glasses. They are rose gold colored so the scrapes are almost unnoticeable when wearing, although they are noticeable almost looking like the rose gold paint was scraped/chipped off on the top and underside of the arms. I feel most people wouldn't even be bothered by it but I'll admit to having moderate OCD lol. I just find it dishonest that even minimal damage wasn't reported. The dilemma is that I definitely don't want to return them because the deal was good, but is it unreasonable to ask for even further of a refund/discount since this wasn't reported?

A seller on eBay sold me some Tom Ford Aaron sunglasses he listed as "brand new unworn". Upon receiving them, I noticed minor abrasion/scrape marks on one of the arms of the glasses. They are rose gold colored so the scrapes are almost unnoticeable when wearing, although they are noticeable almost looking like the rose gold paint was scraped/chipped off on the top and underside of the arms. I feel most people wouldn't even be bothered by it but I'll admit to having moderate OCD lol. I just find it dishonest that even minimal damage wasn't reported. The dilemma is that I definitely don't want to return them because the deal was good, but is it unreasonable to ask for even further of a refund/discount since this wasn't reported?

Do it.

I have OCD too and if something was listed as brand new and it had scratches like that I'd be kind of heated. If the deal was really good though, like 75% off then I wouldn't care much.

Anyone know what the Ray Ban looking glasses Ray J is wearing in the Curtains Closed video? I see no branding at all.

Can someone please help me out with these glasses Brad Pitt has on.....brand, style/model number, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom