Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

These are a problem [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

What do people think about Thom Browne? Why are prices astronomical? Thinking bout these but they are $675.

So I picked these up from my local Marshalls today for $58 USD. I live in Canada so paid $80.00 Canadian but these are the classic "Steve McQueen" folding 714 Persols. I couldn't pass up this deal as I was shocked that these are the current season model just stocked in Sunglass Hut for $360.

Those Browne glasses are so dope will add a pair to the collection. Anybody have Krewe glasses what's the quality like may order a pair for everyday wear.

These gold frame blue lens ray bans have been teasing me!
I have the page open in my bookmarks so I can just pull the trigger already.
Never even like aviators but man they look clean

I get the impression most of the stuff in this thread is on the higher end in terms of price/designer type stuff but can anyone recommend a good place to find shades for someone with a big head? (or even a brand that caters to that).

I'm looking to spend around $100 or so, not a crazy budget. I seen nice shades often but they just never fit my big dome |I

I get the impression most of the stuff in this thread is on the higher end in terms of price/designer type stuff but can anyone recommend a good place to find shades for someone with a big head? (or even a brand that caters to that).

I'm looking to spend around $100 or so, not a crazy budget. I seen nice shades often but they just never fit my big dome
tired.gif
Most places have free returns/exchanges, but I've always found it good to go to sunglass hut, try them on, then cop on the bay for 1/2 the price.

Does anyone know which brands make a style like this? I know its a pretty generic style, i found this pic on a 3 for $20 type website. Looking for one with a better quality. Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone know which brands make a style like this? I know its a pretty generic style, i found this pic on a 3 for $20 type website. Looking for one with a better quality. Any help is appreciated.

Kinda look like these Versaces i got, they are mod 4179. Got em as a gift a few yrs back.

Been actually thinking of copping some Cazal 627 but i havent been able to find anywhere that carries em. I like the look of em but i wanna try em on see if they suit me.

Back
Top Bottom