Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Do you guys baby your designer shades? I know there’s some people that just throw their shades around and will lay them down on rough or hard surfaces that can scratch them but don’t care. I usually make sure that if the glasses aren’t in a case...that they’re on my face but I’m generally careful and take care of my collection.

there's some fire gucci from last season....

Gucci_3864S_0U1C.jpg
I wanted one like these but they hurt the sides of my head so I couldn’t mess with em

I need some polarized Ray-Ban Wayfarers.

Any place online that sells legit pairs?

What sunglasses brand is better to y’all, Tom Ford or Dita?
I prefer Dita for frames. I had some Dita opticals a few years back and was low key heartbroken when I leaned over to pick something up and they fell right off my face and split in half right at the bridge when they hit the ground.

I really liked that model, I think it was discontinued

Tom Ford for me. In the past few years I've owned the Oliviers, Mason's, Cole's and Karlies. I wear the latter two these days.

Sunglasses are one of the things that I have way too many of already (15 pairs) but yet I still want more and will buy more when the right pairs come along. :lol:

I've been on a L.G.R kick lately because they are an awesome brand with super high quality. The whole thing with the company is that the founder is Italian but has roots in Africa through his grandfather. His grandfather lived in Africa and traded/imported goods during war times. When re visiting one of his granfather's storage facilities...he discovered an old trunk of vintage Italian sunglasses which inspired the brand and him creating a collection. If you hold a pair in hand...you can notice the bespoke feel and quality of the frames. They pride themselves in producing the frames the same way they were back then and mostly all of them are fitted with glass lenses and military grade hinges. I have about 6 pairs of them.

Don't generally like rocking shades cuz I got a flat *** nose and my shades always end up sliding down my face. Got Ray Bans

Any flat nose bros got any tips? :lol:

What is that behind you in the picture? Is a doll watching you?

Lmao :lol:
It's Kirby

Picked up a few more frames from 4th of July sales... Will try to post em up soon

Attachments

• PSX_20180712_202122.jpg
    PSX_20180712_202122.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom