Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

how much are yall throwing down on glasses?
I couldnt see paying $100 on a pair of sunglasses...do you really have money like that?

What's the best site to get a pair of those Super's? Those things look real nice, and wouldn't mind spending $100 on a nice pair this season.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

here's better pics of my shades tho, not lookin like amber rose this time...

p00481.jpg
p00482.jpg

Cant wait til next month when I start workin again... Imma get me some more shades

swat2.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

ray-ban-aviators-00.jpg
yup. i just bought these in gold this past weekend.
different from aviators, but still cool.

what style # are these? Looking to get a pair of 3363 but these look nice also, would like to try them on.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by gatorad3

here's better pics of my shades tho, not lookin like amber rose this time...

p00481.jpg
p00482.jpg

Cant wait til next month when I start workin again... Imma get me some more shades

swat2.jpg

sick.gif
dsc05115.jpg

What's the best site to get a pair of those Super's? Those things look real nice, and wouldn't mind spending $100 on a nice pair this season.

I don't know about the BEST website for Super's, but I got mine's from www.eyegoodies.com.  You should be good if you go there.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

I couldnt see paying $100 on a pair of sunglasses...do you really have money like that?

130 for new wayfarers
50 (military discount) for GI Gascans

gatorad3 ur sunglasses lookin like my oakley football visor minus the scratches
roll.gif

Where u get them at? Football america
laugh.gif

About to pull the trigger on some Ray Ban 3136 for 80. How is the quality on these, never had Ray Bans before.

I want to try on those Super Flat Tops but there aren't any places near me.  Do they fit people with big heads?

Originally Posted by shogun

I want to try on those Super Flat Tops but there aren't any places near me.  Do they fit people with big heads?

This was mentioned a few pages back.  I have owned 2 pairs of super flat tops.  One was a little small the most recent ones fit me perfect best glasses i have owned by far.

Some websites list sizes i think some one said they come in 50 52 54 or something like that.  I know eyegoodies just says "ONE SIZE" so i don't know what that means.  But I wear a hat size of 7 3/4 so my head is rather large and the pair i have now (black matte flat top) fit perfect.  I ordered mine off ebay however.  So i would advise you to email a seller ask for size or measurement because the smaller size will be uncomfortable on your ears.  My first pair bairly reach them just dug into them hurt after about 30mins of wearing.  But my dog ended up eating them lol

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I got mine off of Karmaloop's website w/ a 20% off code...came out to $99. I just checked their website, and it looks like their supply has diminished, though.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by shogun

This was mentioned a few pages back.  I have owned 2 pairs of super flat tops.  One was a little small the most recent ones fit me perfect best glasses i have owned by far.

Some websites list sizes i think some one said they come in 50 52 54 or something like that.  I know eyegoodies just says "ONE SIZE" so i don't know what that means.  But I wear a hat size of 7 3/4 so my head is rather large and the pair i have now (black matte flat top) fit perfect.  I ordered mine off ebay however.  So i would advise you to email a seller ask for size or measurement because the smaller size will be uncomfortable on your ears.  My first pair bairly reach them just dug into them hurt after about 30mins of wearing.  But my dog ended up eating them lol

Thanks for the help.  I wear 7 5/8 fitteds.  I'll make sure to email any sellers or websites for size options before I order any.

anybody know of any nice oversized gold rimmed aviators (with the conventional round frames)? i've checked ray ban, but didn't see any of that brand that i liked. 

Originally Posted by baller mayo

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by baller mayo

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Not really much of a sunglasses kind of guy. This is my only pair, I think i should upgrade from plastic
ohwell.gif

2cs7voh.jpg
if you do upgrade, pm me and ill take those off your hands
wink.gif
which model are these again?

ditto on the offer
wink.gif
if anyone out there wants to get rid of their pair (exact ones pictured) for cheap, let me know.
Hey I was here first, back off
laugh.gif
... Im not sure the model of them but I regret not copping a few years ago for cheap cheap
frown.gif
The model number is 2563. I think they are still available on some sites. Also, I think 2564 is the wider model, for those with larger heads.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

130 for new wayfarers
50 (military discount) for GI Gascans

I dropped 300 on a pair of Pradas 2 years back.  I mean I looked at it like this.  I will be wearing them for a while.  And they'll go with pretty much anything.  Suites, dress shirts, polos, or pretty much whatever I'm wearing.  My mom wanted to smack me when she saw that I was wasting that much of my money on a pair of shades.  But hey I never looked back.  Money well spent IMO.

So i was about to pull the trigger on some supers but i came across two different kinds of blacks. One is called Flat Top Black 036 while the other is called Flat Top Black anyone know what the difference is? Is one darker on the lens than the other?

I stopped investing dough on designer frames, sticking to simple, but clean frames.....Currently in heavy rotation are wayfarers OGs

im thinkin bout pullin trigger on the Super Flat tops.

in terms of size, are the Supers' bigger than the rayban wayfarers'??

i sometimes think my wayfarers' look kinda small when worn.

any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom