Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by quik1987

Did anyone buy theses H&M x Lanvin sunglasses, I wanted them so bad but I'm overseas. Only $20!
frown.gif

lanvin-hm-2010-fall-winter-looks-2.jpg

I actually really did like these, and the price was right, but I wasn't lining up a day early for these
30t6p3b.gif

And it's crazy that these are going for around 130+ on ebay. Why not just buy some real Lanvin sunglasses.

Millionaires are ugly IMO, real ugly.

Evidence are nice

just so you guys know the up coming Evidence got spring hinges now. no more loose arms where you gotten take them in to get tighened.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Millionaires are ugly IMO, real ugly.

Evidence are nice

just so you guys know the up coming Evidence got spring hinges now. no more loose arms where you gotten take them in to get tighened.
spring hinges? sounds like more things that can get screwed up over time...i rather just tighten da screws at my own will....

and millionaires ugly?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

gwen-stefani-and-marc-jacobs-186-sunglasses-gallery.png

these are my favorite shades that i will get for myself once i cross off da kicks i need for da xmas season.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by ninjahood

question for da "many people with LV millionaires" 
laugh.gif
are all da gold accents on da shades completely solid gold?

like hinges, screws, trim, etc?
nerd.gif

I think its solid brass....I know the Evi's are solid brass...
naw i definitely know there's 14k gold on them, my question is it gold plated or is it solid gold...cuz if they solid gold then i wouldn't mind shellin out for em.

You sure fam??? I'm not 100% sure about the milli's but I know for a fact that the Evi's are brass....PLUS the prices dont add up if in fact the milli's contain 14k gold...they retailed for like $1000-$1200 right?....Add LV's price inflation PLUS the Gold costs...you're lookin at a retail price of $3k+...EASY
They wouldn't make the screws from gold - it's too soft to hold a thread and would wear away with the opening and closing. Brass is much more likely. The other parts are probably plated too - for durability.

Originally Posted by kdawg

question for da "many people with LV millionaires" 
laugh.gif
are all da gold accents on da shades completely solid gold?

like hinges, screws, trim, etc?
nerd.gif

I think its solid brass....I know the Evi's are solid brass...
naw i definitely know there's 14k gold on them, my question is it gold plated or is it solid gold...cuz if they solid gold then i wouldn't mind shellin out for em.

You sure fam??? I'm not 100% sure about the milli's but I know for a fact that the Evi's are brass....PLUS the prices dont add up if in fact the milli's contain 14k gold...they retailed for like $1000-$1200 right?....Add LV's price inflation PLUS the Gold costs...you're lookin at a retail price of $3k+...EASY
They wouldn't make the screws from gold - it's too soft to hold a thread and would wear away with the opening and closing. Brass is much more likely. The other parts are probably plated too - for durability.
you're probably right.....

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Just copped these !*+#%#@:

pimp.gif
i got those too
pimp.gif

i might do da hat trick and pick up da white ones too since i already got da black ones....

and im eyeing some cazals...

want to get some evidence next, black or white cant decide.
Get the black champ.  They make more of a statement.

Edit- Also, I got the Daddy B's 2 weeks ago and I like them alot............they fit perfectly for those that have them on your radar.  

I couln't help it. I had Gilt credit and got the Super Black Ciccio Robin ones.

The sale ends Sunday. There are plenty Super still available!!!

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom