POST YOUR TATTOO (Philippines)

Although there is a similar thread on "General" i would like to make one here in the Philippines sub forum to compare works of great Filipino tattoo artists but feel free to post works of international artists too.
here's mine, 
Still in progress, props to Jaime Tud

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Although there is a similar thread on "General" i would like to make one here in the Philippines sub forum to compare works of great Filipino tattoo artists but feel free to post works of international artists too.
here's mine, 
Still in progress, props to Jaime Tud

Tattoo Artist: Edwin Miraflores

183385_1872361606096_1152830317_2279918_121161_n.jpg

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^ what's the story behind your tatoo?

I'm fond with Buddhism as a philosophy, I believe in his teachings on how to eliminate suffering, if I'm not mistaken the earliest Buddhism wasn't really a religion it was merely a philosophy.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^ what's the story behind your tatoo?

I'm fond with Buddhism as a philosophy, I believe in his teachings on how to eliminate suffering, if I'm not mistaken the earliest Buddhism wasn't really a religion it was merely a philosophy.

There are 2 names in the PI tat scene that you gotta go to for top notch work. Joe Saliendra and Ricky Sta. Ana. And i must say Ive had a couple of tats done here and they match up pretty well with the artists here in the US.

There are 2 names in the PI tat scene that you gotta go to for top notch work. Joe Saliendra and Ricky Sta. Ana. And i must say Ive had a couple of tats done here and they match up pretty well with the artists here in the US.

Originally Posted by Pinoysneak5

yeah i hear alot about ricky sta. ana. but you got to give it up for the new artists, they really are up to par as well. Ive seen works of ryan bernardino. check his face book account specially his realistic tattoos, portrait and black and white tattoos. and of course jaime tud. legit stuffs

Originally Posted by Pinoysneak5

yeah i hear alot about ricky sta. ana. but you got to give it up for the new artists, they really are up to par as well. Ive seen works of ryan bernardino. check his face book account specially his realistic tattoos, portrait and black and white tattoos. and of course jaime tud. legit stuffs

Done by Norman Labao.. Matthew 21:21 from Common's album cover BE.. Really the Best Classic Album by Common IMO
pimp.gif

whcopw.jpg

Done by Norman Labao.. Matthew 21:21 from Common's album cover BE.. Really the Best Classic Album by Common IMO
pimp.gif

whcopw.jpg

^ thanks bro.. your ink is dope too.. awesome detail and shading.. quite excited to see the finished product.
pimp.gif

^ thanks bro.. your ink is dope too.. awesome detail and shading.. quite excited to see the finished product.
pimp.gif

there's some great tattoo artist in cebu too, in the name of ian cabrido, carlo gabiana, ziarex & ronnie..

there's some great tattoo artist in cebu too, in the name of ian cabrido, carlo gabiana, ziarex & ronnie..

Originally Posted by boytwo

you got photos of their works?

Back
Top Bottom