Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

do any of you guys feel "discriminated" against for your tats?

i mean i do want to get tattoos...but one of the things holding me back is what people would say.

i know i shouldnt care what people say and blah blah blah...

but what if i, say for example, go to meet my future wife's parents. or just anything random like that where first impression is key.

^just cover it the first few times. You shouldn't let something so small stop you, although you already know that
wink.gif

2a335e95d42c216ff71e70ad52de4585ed32cfa.jpg

I've been trying to figure out a design with exact same things (eagle, flag). I might have to jack this one son. You don't mind posting a clearer viewof the tat. This is EXACTLY what I had in mind.

laugh.gif
It's all good. I got my "inspiration" from JeremyShockey's tattoo so who am I to stop somebody. I'll try to have one up tonight when I get back home

Nice tats everyone.. can't wait to get started on my side piece this summer..
pimp.gif

All I have is pawprints wrapping around my left ankle, something I thought of when I just turned 18.. =\ I like it though.

I have about 5 tats right now, looking to get another for my Bday but the girlfriend is saying "DONT! You have enough already."

Its my body, maybe if shes gonna be that upset I should get rid of her
pimp.gif

i hope that guy with the the sleeves on his legs posts..i remember one was like machines or something and the other leg had an eyeball..i forget his user name

It's a quater sleeve. The smiling face has the phrase "Laught now, no crying later". The black and white picture has cupid being hung.There's more to it but my camera just fell today. Hopefully I'll have a new one when it's all shaded in.

AJChick23 wrote:

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Moms name... got it about 7 months ago.. kinda hurt
embarassed.gif
.. but i want planty more
smile.gif
.. just gotta get my money right first.
tired.gif

OH HAI..
devil.gif
moar?
tongue.gif
lol

I want to get one on my side too..I don't know what..maybe a tiger or black panther crawling up.
I heard it hurts the most there..
embarassed.gif
I'm scared.

lol.. wuts good??
wink.gif

im not even gonna lie.. i was pretty scared too.. just spark a blunt before getting it done and youll be fine.. i sure was.. .hahaha. and yes. its prettypainfull.

DJ Entendre -
Just like the one I plan on getting except I'm putting my last name...
how long is your last name?? if you dont mind me asking.. just a little warning.. the lower you go.. the worst it gets. pain wise.
frown.gif
. post pics as soon as you get it done.

N3Hd3LS
306938383.jpg

sick!!!
pimp.gif
i need that font.. please.
smile.gif

My girl's on her ankle (my name)

Old tat I got when I was like 15.

On my lil bicep you know.

Plan to get some more this summer.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To all of you with sleeves etc.. Do you guys have Jobs?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's the ONLY thing stopping me from getting a sleeve
mad.gif
frown.gif
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom