N3Hd3LS
306938383.jpg

sick!!!
pimp.gif
i need that font.. please.
smile.gif

PM sent. check your inbox my man.
wink.gif

can i also get the name of that font? planning to get a latin tat on my hipbone.

how do you all feel about guys who have tats in the back of their ear? yay/nay?
example..chris brown got one behind his ear (to match Rihanna i believe)

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by the collector23

got this yesterday. i had my 4 yr old son write his name and they did it exact, complete with the backwards S
Thats hella cute..
I would get tats, but I know I would regret them later down the road...
I thought I might regret them also thats why I've only got stuff to do with my family...

Lol @ 206.

Yo can someone drop some good tat shops in NYC. It's about time I get this done. Reputable spots only please and not too expensive.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I think I'm going to get a tattoo of this
anyone have any idea about how much it would cost
I would like it pretty big and and on my shoulder, perhaps maybe some even extending onto my chest and/or neck

st-michael3-destroy-freemasonry-link.jpg
what is that picture called? ive seen it before but dont know the name
I'm pretty sure its St Micahel the angel. its
pimp.gif

This picture is shown in the first pages of this thread (i dont know this niketalk member)...
I saved it cuz i was gonna show my homie cuz he got the same thing about a year ago now, cost him around 800 but i think he overpaid, for the record my friend got more on the background than the one on this pic which might be why he paid so much but still its was too much IMO.
thats pretty clean.

this is probably one of the dopest ST. Michael TATS i've ever seen though.

its kind of a cross between and Angel and a spartan our of 300. its
pimp.gif

33f3htu.jpg

So exactly which continents are those then?

I dont see how you can blame the camera for that, or the fact that whoever drew that has a serious lack of an understanding of the human anatomy.

Its your tattoo though, i was just makin a joke, as long as you like it...

got it 2 days ago, my 4th tat- this one shiits on my other ink,
roll.gif

EDIT: gonna add the details on this piece here too

long long story and details behind it, but .. in a nutshell... (as condensed as i can make it)

a real close friend of mine passed away a month ago today. she was on NT and ISS (sydni yoshie). for a long time she had been planning out her sleeve piece,which was going to be an octo. body modification is one of the many things her and i have in common. we got our napes pierced together last year, and havefollowed our ink journeys together. 1 week before she died, she got a rib piece. it was a note that her mom left on the fridge a few days before her birthday.the note read "its the big 18! youre now responsible for yourself, i love you so much! just dont get anymore tattoos <3 mom" ... she got her momsnote in her handwriting and all inked right on her, haha. so, the signature that the octopus is holding (on me), is from a note she wrote me back in march,which includes a heart, just like her moms. originally i wanted to get the note she left me, but it wasnt as meaningful and beautiful as this piece. i got heroctopus holding onto her name in the exact spot she had her most recent piece.

originally it was meant to be a TINY octopus holding onto her signature a lot smaller, but when my artist drew it up... i couldnt deny how fresh it waslooking. i went for it, dropped 6 bills and spent 7 hours at the shop, all for my girl <3

theres tons more to it, in terms of how the octopus symbolizes a lot of other beautiful things... but i wanted to let her live on this way. 2 of her sistersand her best friend already got octopus tattoos also, on their wrists. everyone is getting ink for her, its so fkin awesome. this is my piece to my amazingfriend. =) appreciated.

almost 5 hours, knocked it out in 1 sesh.

pain wasnt bad... ribs are the most painful place to get inked up, but in a really weird way i like the feeling of getting tattooed, so i was chillin. this ismy 4th piece, and by far my biggest, and i sat through it totally fine. the artist who did it is amazing! his name is Hoffa, in Orlando from Ascension tattoo.

long long story and details behind it, but .. in a nutshell... (as condensed as i can make it)

a real close friend of mine passed away a month ago today. she was on NT and ISS (sydni yoshie). for a long time she had been planning out her sleeve piece,which was going to be an octo. body modification is one of the many things her and i have in common. we got our napes pierced together last year, and havefollowed our ink journeys together. 1 week before she died, she got a rib piece. it was a note that her mom left on the fridge a few days before her birthday.the note read "its the big 18! youre now responsible for yourself, i love you so much! just dont get anymore tattoos <3 mom" ... she got her momsnote in her handwriting and all inked right on her, haha. so, the signature that the octopus is holding (on me), is from a note she wrote me back in march,which includes a heart, just like her moms. originally i wanted to get the note she left me, but it wasnt as meaningful and beautiful as this piece. i got heroctopus holding onto her name in the exact spot she had her most recent piece.

originally it was meant to be a TINY octopus holding onto her signature a lot smaller, but when my artist drew it up... i couldnt deny how fresh it waslooking. i went for it, dropped 6 bills and spent 7 hours at the shop, all for my girl <3

theres tons more to it, in terms of how the octopus symbolizes a lot of other beautiful things... but i wanted to let her live on this way. 2 of her sistersand her best friend already got octopus tattoos also, on their wrists. everyone is getting ink for her, its so fkin awesome. this is my piece to my amazingfriend. =) appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom