Post your toys! Vol. 1?

I decided I don't like watching little 3 year olds rip through awesome toys on Christmas so I decided to get myself something from one of my Favorite animes.

Happy New Year, guys. Hopefully 2015 is just as good as 2014 was. With that said, I've finally found my grail and it came New year's Eve and after this, I don't think I need anything else. It's the eFX Studio Scale X-Wing.

This is too sick!!

I looked up those MK statues and was like :wow: when I saw the prices!!

Anyone get their MP Ultra Magnus yet? I should have mine by Friday.

Also, anyone get the FansToys "Not-Dinobots"? I really want to get Scoria before its sold out everywhere.

Also, anyone get the FansToys "Not-Dinobots"? I really want to get Scoria before its sold out everywhere.

Got mine over the weekend (along with a few other things, including FT Soar), and let me tell you he his fantastic! While his articulation is a tad limited due to the blockiness, absolutely EVERYTHING else is amazing: looks great in both modes and the transformation is genius with all the little details.

Will try and take some pics later today if I get a chance.

I ordered MP Ultra Magnus but according to the vendor, it got crushed at USPS when a pallet of boxes fell on it :smh: I'm waiting to find out the extent of the damage so I'll have to wait a little longer.

I have Scoria, but haven't had a chance to mess around with it though. The first release of them I think had shoulder issues that were fixed in the later shipments. The vendor I ordered mine from sent mine with the replacement shoulder parts just in case. I saw some people posting about having issues with one of the hip joints of Soar so I think I'll hold out a while to see how that issue is resolved.

15825803175_d9f60aa31d_c.jpg

Great pic arbys2k arbys2k . I think Sever might be my favorite one so far. That is until they reveal their "Grimlock". I dont know if I should get the current Scoria or the later release with the "Toy accurate" color scheme.

Great pic arbys2k arbys2k . I think Sever might be my favorite one so far. That is until they reveal their "Grimlock". I dont know if I should get the current Scoria or the later release with the "Toy accurate" color scheme.

Sever is definitely my favorite of the bunch as well. I was considering pre-ordering him but since they all seem to have had issues on their initial release, I'll wait a bit to see more reviews. I'm pretty pleased with Hasbro Grimlock so unless their version is significantly better, I can hold off getting another Grimlock.

Sever is definitely my favorite of the bunch as well. I was considering pre-ordering him but since they all seem to have had issues on their initial release, I'll wait a bit to see more reviews. I'm pretty pleased with Hasbro Grimlock so unless their version is significantly better, I can hold off getting another Grimlock.

I feel like their Grimlock will raise the bar by miles. They have not failed in the design department since Quakewave.

I want to get a Hot Toy. Either the Mark iii iron man coming out in a few months or the AOU mark 43 coming out soon as well. Any tips?

GL, Great Magnus. That figure is one helluva beast. I probably spent an hour already just staring at mine since I got it.

Has a MP Jazz or Ironhide ever released?

Nothing yet :smh: MP Jazz is way overdue.

Oh my bad. Just get both!!!
:lol:

He's right :lol:

I know there's a bunch of us SW fans in here, anybody interested in doing this? It's a pretty big commitment.

I decided I don't like watching little 3 year olds rip through awesome toys on Christmas so I decided to get myself something from one of my Favorite animes.

:pimp: Repped, That's a really Nice pick up.

Brilliant anime series.

Last edited:
I've been limiting myself in buying toys/figures since I've gotten married. Simply due to not having an area to display them. I have my Comic-Con Black Ranger with Dragon Shield just sitting in a box. Smh...But I picked these up last week.

Last edited:
I preordered the Batman Arham City joint.

Still stuck on Mark 3 or 43

Also the Delorean is really catching my eye.

I know there's a bunch of us SW fans in here, anybody interested in doing this? It's a pretty big commitment.
I was just looking at this the other day.  Damn.  Helluva commitment, indeed!  

I wanted to do the F1 car, but that was just too much. 

Back
Top Bottom