Post Your Unpopular Music Opinions

Not sure if popular or unpopular, but Jhene Aiko's music is trash. Her voice is very bland, and the only reason why anyone gives a damn about her is because of her looks.

I cringe everytime I hear that "I hate you" song. It's terrible, and broads blast it like it's modern day Aaliyah or some s@#!. Smh.

Saw her live at the Drake/Weeknd show in Sweden....man, she can not sing. Not even a little bit.

Jay Electronica & Dr Dre will NEVER release their albums lol
They definitely won't.  Especially in Jay's case, dude is smangin' a trillionaire heiress.  That's one-thousand billions, or $1,000,000,000,000.  What the hell does he need an album for, he has hit an all-time come-up.  Jay Electronica has taken Steadman's title belt and hung it over his fireplace.

nas,jada & pusha are the same rappers (cant switch their flow up even if they tried)

Drake is gonna take jays spot as #1 when its all said & done

Luda>>>> TI & jeezy

Master p & mannie fresh are the greatest wackest rappers of all time

- I wouldn't want then to switch up their flow

- Drake may give up rap and "singing" to go back to acting

- correct

- :lol: I understand this, and I'm not mad at all

[thread="292818"]Quote:[/thread]
drake accomplished more last year than both their careers

and i aint even stanning

Drake has been losing his touch as time goes on fam
I don't think he losing his touch
I think we just getting used to it
Sorta "bored" I mean we been hearing or at least NT been hearing dudes music since like what 07/08
Like constantly sometimes u get tired of hearing the same thing even when it's good

I like Jhene

Luda is more lyrically talented than Tip/Jeezy but nowhere near the artists they are

I agree with the Master P comment only I would replace Mannie w/ Too Short

Jhene aiko & sevyn are wack, i dont see any chick giving rih competition anytime soon

luda in his prime (2000-05)>>> tip & jeezy in their prime,

Luda was up there with nelly in the early 2000s

Wiz couldve been running the rap game if he didnt switch up

Wayne is a legend, idk why dudes are scared to admit it

Wayne is beyond a legend. Wiz still has a chance someone didn't release "we dem Boyz" correctly.

Wiz couldve been running the rap game if he didnt switch up

laugh.gif

Wiz is cool for what he is, but his lack of lyricism is downright pathetic.  The simpleness of every single bar he's ever spit is truly mind boggling. 

Bob Dylan has an abhorrent voice.. his lyrics are superb though..

green day is basura!!

the Beatles are overrated

tegan and sara deserve more recognition..best indie band out there.:smokin

Naw, she's buns.

And she doesn't even look that good.

****** is all hype in this chick. She won't last long.
Agreed on the bolded part.

I disagree on her not looking that good. She's good money to me. I would smash with the force of The Mighty Thor's hammer and wife that.

Luda has never done anything that touches Trap Muzik or Urban Legend. I don't even think he's a better rapper TIP.

How ATL go from Kast, Goodie Mob, Luda, TIP to Young Thug, Pee Wee, Migos and 10 Future's?

Redman >>>> Method Man

Meechie Darko of the Flatbush Zombies has the most unique rapping style in hip hop right now

Young Jeezy, Ludacris and TI are DONE

California has the most talent in hip hop

Kanye West makes better music than Eminem

Those tropical sounding beats from the early to mid 2000s (example 50 Cent - P.I.M.P) SUCK

I dont care for Frank Ocean nor The Weeknd. I recently gave a good amount of their stuff a listen after letting twitter hype them up and I can now finally Michael Scott close the door on them. Don't mind them at all on hooks though.

-Mac Miller, Danny Brown & are severely underrated

-The West coast is the most consistent riegon, & stay gettin slept on

-Drake's been on top since he signed w/ YM

-Luda fell off bad, (Last good CD was Chicken & Beer)

-Wiz sold his soul for fame

-Juicy J has the best OG Rapper comeback

-2 Chainz is wack kinda

-R&B is dead 

jay only has 1 great album(blueprint)
and 2 good albums in his catalog(TBA, RD)
everything else is garbage

Nas has ILL,IWW,STILL,GS,UNTITLED,1st disc of streets disciple, and LIG are either good or GREAT
nas has the better discography

the B. coming is better than almost all of jay albums except 2 MAYBE 3
beans gave us a good album

Back
Top Bottom